ColoRADo DH riders

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
ColoRADo DH riders
Previous Page |
Posted: May 29, 2013 at 18:47 Quote
Hey guys, just seeing who's living in the same awesome state and what your plans are for the season!

I live in Eagle and am always looking for people to ride, build, shuttle anything.

Just an open thread take it where you want peopleee

Posted: May 30, 2013 at 10:56 Quote
I can ride to the lift at trestle in two minutes from my house

Posted: May 31, 2013 at 6:07 Quote
I'm looking to get into DH, buying a pass at Keystone this year as it is down the street from my house. Been riding XC around summit for a long time but feeling the urge to haul ass downhill these days. Might make a few trips to WP too.

Cheers, see you guys out there

PS, also interested in any non-lift served DH trails in the area. I know of a few, but always want more.

Posted: Jun 1, 2013 at 14:57 Quote
Whats up guys, I will be in Denver for a week and was thinking of bringing my Knolly out. Anyone want to meet up and show a Utah guy around trestle, keystone, wherever? Trying to decide if I should book my ticket for the time I have to be there or give myself a couple of days of biking at the beginning or end of my trip (July 9-12).
Cheers

Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 11:38 Quote
Supall. Jon from Denver here. This has got to be the best state to live in for DH, and I just moved from Seattle. I have been hitting and will continue to hit Keystone, Trestle, Granby, Snomass, and hopefully get down to Angle Fire one weekend. If anyone ever wants to roll just hit me up. I usually get to the parks by 9:30, on the lift by 10.

Posted: Jul 17, 2013 at 11:44 Quote
JohnnyGonePlaid wrote:
Supall. Jon from Denver here. This has got to be the best state to live in for DH, and I just moved from Seattle. I have been hitting and will continue to hit Keystone, Trestle, Granby, Snomass, and hopefully get down to Angle Fire one weekend. If anyone ever wants to roll just hit me up. I usually get to the parks by 9:30, on the lift by 10.

My buddy and I are going to stay in WP for a week in August, how does Granby compare to Trestle? Never heard of it until this week and curious if it's worth a day of riding

Posted: Aug 14, 2013 at 13:56 Quote
Hey Colorado racers.
Now that there is no more Mountain States Cup, where are you racing now?

Thanks

Posted: Aug 27, 2013 at 7:43 Quote
I am in Colorado Springs for several weeks with work end of September to early
October. Obviously bringing my bike. I am from Canada (Ontario) and mostly ride east coast fun like Bromont, Plattekill, Whiteface, etc - along with trail riding.
Trying to see opinions for must ride places! Will be free to travel Sunday Sept 29th, and again Fri Oct 4-6.
Would love to hit up some Colorado DH... But looks like Trestle will be closed by Sept 29th... So what must I do? Probably my only time out in Colorado (that I can see)...
Trail riding, night riding during the week in the vicinity of Colorado Springs??

Posted: Oct 2, 2013 at 16:59 Quote
@kgbdhbiker
Springs is pretty trashed from the storms. best bet is probably Ute Valley park for some fun riding. Not much gravity open anywhere in town. Ute is more XC/Light All Mountain riding but fun at night.

Posted: Oct 5, 2013 at 13:33 Quote
If you go further into the hills near Denver

Posted: Oct 7, 2013 at 4:40 Quote
Best place in the springs is red rocks canyon,it's not too damaged and there's a small play area with boardwalks to practice balance on, and a small downhill section with jumps the city made, not too bad.

I was just there yesterday, and the trails aren't too bad considering.

Posted: Nov 7, 2013 at 20:40 Quote
Anyone ride buckhorn or captain jacks lately? Tried to get up there today via chutes and the road was totally blocked after the tunnel. Is pipeline trashed/closed too?
Thanks

Posted: Nov 9, 2013 at 13:08 Quote
Where are those at?

Posted: Nov 9, 2013 at 16:32 Quote
Cheyenne canyon. Colo springs.

Posted: Nov 27, 2013 at 17:43 Quote
I'm moving to Colorado springs next week from Michigan, is there any areas to ride this time of year?

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.012122
Mobile Version of Website