ColoRADo DH riders

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
ColoRADo DH riders
Posted: Sep 1, 2016 at 15:20 Quote
Anyone headed from Boulder to Trestle or Sol Vista/Granby this weekend? Looking for a lift up for sure and a riding buddy

All the homies are out of town or at PhishDicks
got cash and party goods and such!

Posted: Sep 1, 2016 at 15:20 Quote
Someone make some vids of the new trails at trestle that open Saturday.

Posted: Sep 4, 2016 at 7:17 Quote
Shields32 wrote:
Anyone headed from Boulder to Trestle or Sol Vista/Granby this weekend? Looking for a lift up for sure and a riding buddy

All the homies are out of town or at PhishDicks
got cash and party goods and such!

Not now Bro. But you from the Boulder area? I'm moving to superior November 1st. Gonna need to find a few ridding buddies.

Posted: Sep 5, 2016 at 18:42 Quote
Anyone checked out the new trails at Trestle yet? And how late do WP and Keystone stay open?

Posted: Sep 6, 2016 at 14:55 Quote
chair1films wrote:
Anyone checked out the new trails at Trestle yet? And how late do WP and Keystone stay open?
the new trails are serious! about 1/4 mile each x3. serious blooo flow biz. spicy chicken has potential if they develop some side jumps.
the blvd section is a little sketchy- kind or a raised/elevated trail that requires some commitment to be ridden properly.

overall the additions are much needed but too short and blue. great if you like riding on sidewalks too, however the newly opened lift (that has 2 bike trays every 6 chairs WTF!?) does give you easier access to a whole bunch more terrain on Trestle like Mtn Goat, an actual mountain bike trail.

Overall I would rate the new trails there a solid 6.5/10

trestle is opened until end of sept, so is keystone. Granby is open until oct 2nd.

All will close early if it snows. Boooo!

Posted: Sep 6, 2016 at 16:10 Quote
pz3z wrote:
chair1films wrote:
the new trails are serious! about 1/4 mile each x3. serious blooo flow biz. spicy chicken has potential if they develop some side jumps.
the blvd section is a little sketchy- kind or a raised/elevated trail that requires some commitment to be ridden properly.

overall the additions are much needed but too short and blue. great if you like riding on sidewalks too, however the newly opened lift (that has 2 bike trays every 6 chairs WTF!?) does give you easier access to a whole bunch more terrain on Trestle like Mtn Goat, an actual mountain bike trail.

trestle is opened until end of sept, so is keystone. Granby is open until oct 2nd.

What? serious blooooo flow biz?

Posted: Sep 7, 2016 at 2:50 Quote
jts429 wrote:
pz3z wrote:
chair1films wrote:

Yea, I was wondering the same thing lol

Posted: Sep 7, 2016 at 14:54 Quote
Ryanek9freak wrote:
jts429 wrote:
pz3z wrote:

if ya wanna take your GF for the first time, or even a total noob, WP is the place. that is all.
Yea, I was wondering the same thing lol

Posted: Sep 18, 2016 at 11:43 Quote
I will be at Trestle this Saturday, September 24. Anyone want to ride? Sad it's my last day to ride.... will be out there all day!

Posted: Nov 3, 2016 at 16:47 Quote
Anyone in the springs trying to ride this weekend?

Posted: Nov 3, 2016 at 17:52 Quote
paul-bee wrote:
Anyone in the springs trying to ride this weekend?
Hey there

Posted: Nov 28, 2016 at 11:53 Quote
For all you riders that cant stand to be off the bike during the winter, what do you do, or where do you ride to keep from going mad?

Posted: Nov 28, 2016 at 11:54 Quote
MissFrancis619 wrote:
For all you riders that cant stand to be off the bike during the winter, what do you do, or where do you ride to keep from going mad?

Just moved to the boulder area, looking for an answer to this as well! and to see if anyone is near me and would like to hook up sometime and ride

Posted: Nov 28, 2016 at 12:43 Quote
I like to fail in the snow.

Posted: Nov 28, 2016 at 17:41 Quote
patch92 wrote:
MissFrancis619 wrote:

Just moved to the boulder area, looking for an answer to this as well! and to see if anyone is near me and would like to hook up sometime and ride

I live just north of boulder. In winter I tend to ride the Marshall Mesa when it snows because you can do a short 5 mile loop or a 10-12 miles. I like it because it isn't hardcore but there are some difficult stuff you can climb or decend. Its definetly not a place to take a freeride bike but riding my gt force with 160mm front and 150mm rear and a fairly racked out headtube angle is an absolute blast. I am planing on taking my aggresive hardtail build there for testing.
As snowy as it gets here it dries out and gets sunny halfway through december. I for a hard trail I love the betasso link. Really hard to climb but a blast to ride down.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019408
Mobile Version of Website