ColoRADo DH riders

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
ColoRADo DH riders
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 6, 2018 at 4:22 Quote
Could be worse. You could be stuck in Missouri like me. Just pure XC and a lot of sharp rock out here. That’s why I go to CO for 2 weeks every year!

Posted: Apr 27, 2019 at 22:52 Quote
You guys are hitting the trails at the wrong times lmao but yeah, a lot of citiots slithering at every trailhead in Jeff CO.

Way too many people moving here regardless but I hardly have issues on any of the good descents. I also have a buddy up GG that has 30 acres we build on. You guys might've seen it from the canyon but we have a plethora of DH trails and jumps we built with his skidsteer. Gotta innovate with all these f*cking Texans/Floridians moving here.

Posted: Apr 30, 2019 at 19:52 Quote
Hey everyone, I’m from vancouver bc and I’m coming down for a work trip on May 18th. I use the term ‘work’ loosely because I’m bringing my bike and don’t plan on working at all. I’m looking fo me someone to show me around or for some suggestions. My level is advanced and I’m looking to either ride lift access or pedal.

Posted: May 1, 2019 at 7:03 Quote
pzuccaro wrote:
Hey everyone, I’m from vancouver bc and I’m coming down for a work trip on May 18th. I use the term ‘work’ loosely because I’m bringing my bike and don’t plan on working at all. I’m looking fo me someone to show me around or for some suggestions. My level is advanced and I’m looking to either ride lift access or pedal.

Where will you be?
There won’t be any lift access parks open yet. Unless you are willing to drive 4 hours to Angelfire New Mexico.

Posted: May 1, 2019 at 8:58 Quote
pzuccaro wrote:

You may need to run it by the poster above you. I don't think he wants anyone else here. (just joking most of us are happy to have new riders around)

Posted: May 3, 2019 at 20:33 Quote
pzuccaro wrote:
As mentioned no lift riding yet...if you just want to have some fun, bike parks might be your best option. There are plenty of trails around, but most of them I would consider XC. I have way more fun hitting parks with my DJ bike than riding the loose gravely trails we have here. Check out Valmont and Ruby Hill bike parks.

Posted: May 4, 2019 at 13:03 Quote
adrennan wrote:
you may need to run it by the poster above you. I don't think he wants anyone else here. (just joking most of us are happy to have new riders around)

Nothing but love for riders moving here, it's all the others. There's a reason for anger Screech. I'm also spending a day a week picking up more trash than I ever have on these trails. The day I wrote that I noticed spray paint all over Apex. Yeah man...I hope a million more people move here and the rent doubles again lmao.

I've showed multiple people around from Pink Bike as well as DM'ing our Candian homeboi. I support all bikers just hate what the front range has become...I'm not alone.

Posted: May 5, 2019 at 6:53 Quote
hospital wrote:
adrennan wrote:
you may need to run it by the poster above you. I don't think he wants anyone else here. (just joking most of us are happy to have new riders around)

Nothing but love for riders moving here, it's all the others. There's a reason for anger Screech. I'm also spending a day a week picking up more trash than I ever have on these trails. The day I wrote that I noticed spray paint all over Apex. Yeah man...I hope a million more people move here and the rent doubles again lmao.

I've showed multiple people around from Pink Bike as well as DM'ing our Candian homeboi. I support all bikers just hate what the front range has become...I'm not alone.

Same thing applies to winter sports, insane lift lines, crowds, and dog poop bags abandoned in the snow. When it all melts there is dog poop everywhere.

Posted: May 5, 2019 at 9:08 Quote
Kitejumping wrote:
hospital wrote:
adrennan wrote:

Same thing applies to winter sports, insane lift lines, crowds, and dog poop bags abandoned in the snow. When it all melts there is dog poop everywhere.

Yeah it sucks mang. Lift tickets/passes are wild. I stopped riding resorts all together and just do backcountry. I remember when Monarch was like $30 ha.

All good though, it's looking like some prime dirt out there boiz! Les get it!

Posted: May 22, 2019 at 21:08 Quote
Anyone going down to angel fire this weekend and want to ride? The buddies i was going down with all bailed so I’m stuck alone.

Posted: May 25, 2019 at 5:49 Quote
patch92 wrote:
Anyone going down to angel fire this weekend and want to ride? The buddies i was going down with all bailed so I’m stuck alone.

Tons of people here.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016065
Mobile Version of Website