ColoRADo DH riders

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
ColoRADo DH riders
O+
Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 22:09 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Just rode Trestles for the first time now that I'm living in Golden. Place is RAD. Would be cool if they had a few more technical rocky trails, but that my just be my Northstar experience talking, and that's nit picking. SO stoked for next spring/summer to come around a tack on a summer pass to my Ikon.

Also figured out that I need to do some cockpit work on my M9. Front end is setup pretty low which makes me bend over more than I want throwing off my weight and putting a ton of pressure on my wrist. I can't believe the prices for direct mount 40 spacers Frown

Also where was the DS track they used for Nationals?

DS track is down the road if you make a left after no quarter / rainmaker. Keystone has the rocky tech trails, helter skelter, jam rock, high speed dirt.

O+
Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 22:18 Quote
Kitejumping wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

DS track is down the road if you make a left after no quarter / rainmaker. Keystone has the rocky tech trails, helter skelter, jam rock, high speed dirt.

Where it says "skills park" bellow the first label for Boot Camp on this map? https://www.trestlebikepark.com/uploads/2019/06/10/19TBPTrailMapWeb.pdf

O+
Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 14:17 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Kitejumping wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

Where it says "skills park" bellow the first label for Boot Camp on this map? https://www.trestlebikepark.com/uploads/2019/06/10/19TBPTrailMapWeb.pdf

Yeah, same spot they host the CFF. Hit it last weekend way more fun then boot camp IMHO.

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 20:19 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Just rode Trestles for the first time now that I'm living in Golden. Place is RAD. Would be cool if they had a few more technical rocky trails, but that my just be my Northstar experience talking, and that's nit picking. SO stoked for next spring/summer to come around a tack on a summer pass to my Ikon.

Also figured out that I need to do some cockpit work on my M9. Front end is setup pretty low which makes me bend over more than I want throwing off my weight and putting a ton of pressure on my wrist. I can't believe the prices for direct mount 40 spacers Frown

Come up to Steamboat and ride with me.

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 5:57 Quote
Come up to Steamboat and ride with me.[/Quote]

I was going to ride steamboat this weekend but plans changed to snowmass.

I'll definitely be up there next season when the whole mountain is open.

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 7:38 Quote
hospital wrote:

Come up to Steamboat and ride with me.

I'll see what I can do next weekend. tup Going to ride Trestles again this weekend with coworkers. Since I just moved a couple weeks ago I'm still unpacking/ getting my apartment together.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 17:38 Quote
Planning on riding trestle next saturday. Anybody want to meetup

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 9:43 Quote
Oh and they demolished the DS track a couple weeks back I found out Frown

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 14:27 Quote
Beecee336 wrote:

I will probably be up there that day. look for the canfield balance and say hey

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 17:25 Quote
adrennan wrote:
Beecee336 wrote:

I will probably be up there that day. look for the canfield balance and say hey

Almost thought I took a gondola ride with you but it was with a dude who had a black and green Balance.

Posted: Sep 24, 2019 at 19:14 Quote
I will probably be up there that day. look for the canfield balance and say hey[/Quote]

Will do! I'll be on a black tranny patrol. White and blue helmet.

Posted: May 19, 2020 at 23:14 Quote
Looking for trails to shuttle near Denver

Posted: May 19, 2020 at 23:15 Quote
check out apex, they have decent trails, and can be shuttled.

Posted: May 19, 2020 at 23:17 Quote
Right on thank you! If your in area and want to join lmk!

Posted: May 20, 2020 at 4:50 Quote
pressmanpaul wrote:
Looking for trails to shuttle near Denver

Mt falcon can be shuttled too but apex is better. Both can get pretty crowded though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012962
Mobile Version of Website