ColoRADo DH riders

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
ColoRADo DH riders
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 22:09 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Just rode Trestles for the first time now that I'm living in Golden. Place is RAD. Would be cool if they had a few more technical rocky trails, but that my just be my Northstar experience talking, and that's nit picking. SO stoked for next spring/summer to come around a tack on a summer pass to my Ikon.

Also figured out that I need to do some cockpit work on my M9. Front end is setup pretty low which makes me bend over more than I want throwing off my weight and putting a ton of pressure on my wrist. I can't believe the prices for direct mount 40 spacers Frown

Also where was the DS track they used for Nationals?

DS track is down the road if you make a left after no quarter / rainmaker. Keystone has the rocky tech trails, helter skelter, jam rock, high speed dirt.

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 22:18 Quote
Kitejumping wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
Also where was the DS track they used for Nationals?

DS track is down the road if you make a left after no quarter / rainmaker. Keystone has the rocky tech trails, helter skelter, jam rock, high speed dirt.

Where it says "skills park" bellow the first label for Boot Camp on this map? https://www.trestlebikepark.com/uploads/2019/06/10/19TBPTrailMapWeb.pdf

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 14:17 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Kitejumping wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
Also where was the DS track they used for Nationals?

DS track is down the road if you make a left after no quarter / rainmaker. Keystone has the rocky tech trails, helter skelter, jam rock, high speed dirt.

Where it says "skills park" bellow the first label for Boot Camp on this map? https://www.trestlebikepark.com/uploads/2019/06/10/19TBPTrailMapWeb.pdf

Yeah, same spot they host the CFF. Hit it last weekend way more fun then boot camp IMHO.

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 20:19 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Just rode Trestles for the first time now that I'm living in Golden. Place is RAD. Would be cool if they had a few more technical rocky trails, but that my just be my Northstar experience talking, and that's nit picking. SO stoked for next spring/summer to come around a tack on a summer pass to my Ikon.

Also figured out that I need to do some cockpit work on my M9. Front end is setup pretty low which makes me bend over more than I want throwing off my weight and putting a ton of pressure on my wrist. I can't believe the prices for direct mount 40 spacers Frown

Also where was the DS track they used for Nationals?

Come up to Steamboat and ride with me.

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 5:57 Quote
wrote:
Come up to Steamboat and ride with me.

I was going to ride steamboat this weekend but plans changed to snowmass.

I'll definitely be up there next season when the whole mountain is open.

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 7:38 Quote
hospital wrote:

Come up to Steamboat and ride with me.

I'll see what I can do next weekend. tup Going to ride Trestles again this weekend with coworkers. Since I just moved a couple weeks ago I'm still unpacking/ getting my apartment together.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 17:38 Quote
Planning on riding trestle next saturday. Anybody want to meetup

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 9:43 Quote
Oh and they demolished the DS track a couple weeks back I found out Frown

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 14:27 Quote
Beecee336 wrote:
Planning on riding trestle next saturday. Anybody want to meetup

I will probably be up there that day. look for the canfield balance and say hey

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 17:25 Quote
adrennan wrote:
Beecee336 wrote:
Planning on riding trestle next saturday. Anybody want to meetup

I will probably be up there that day. look for the canfield balance and say hey

Almost thought I took a gondola ride with you but it was with a dude who had a black and green Balance.

Posted: Sep 24, 2019 at 19:14 Quote
wrote:
I will probably be up there that day. look for the canfield balance and say hey

Will do! I'll be on a black tranny patrol. White and blue helmet.

| Next Page

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007739
Mobile Version of Website