ColoRADo DH riders

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
ColoRADo DH riders
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 7, 2021 at 18:49 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
If you're renting from Trestle your only options are the Trek Session or Remedy (might be a Slash). Dude should be on at least a XL. I'd just get him a Session if it's his first time. More squish = more fun usually for most new riders.
Hey!! thanks Norcal for the response!

Posted: Sep 7, 2021 at 20:48 Quote
xlarge for his size on any bike..
the guys at the bike shop will get him dialed in with the correct size for him. either bike is totally capable of smashing any trail on that mountain, dual or single crown he will have a blast. DH bike will be more forgiving in the rough technical stuff but feel a little lazy and inefficient on the flow trails (most of the mountain). enduro bike will be more playful and agile and be more lively on the flow trails.

Posted: Nov 5, 2021 at 17:29 Quote
Anyone ever been to Spider Mountain bike park in Texas? I was doing some research and wondering about the closest airport near there. Dallas or Austin? or closer? Is it worth all the hassle of packing bike,driving,etc...? or just save my money for opening season in 4 months?
Thanks!

Posted: Nov 7, 2021 at 17:46 Quote
wrenchman117 wrote:
Anyone ever been to Spider Mountain bike park in Texas? I was doing some research and wondering about the closest airport near there. Dallas or Austin? or closer? Is it worth all the hassle of packing bike,driving,etc...? or just save my money for opening season in 4 months?
Thanks!

Save yer cash bruh…

Posted: Nov 7, 2021 at 19:58 Quote
Go to Vegas, bootleg canyon. Check out DVO’s winter series out there if you’re looking to race

Posted: Nov 7, 2021 at 21:12 Quote
bootleg canyon is fun shuttling or pedaling.
and Vegas is only 15 minutes away!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005357
Mobile Version of Website