Chain problem

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 6, 2013 at 9:40 Quote
I really need some help! i have a Ns core metropolis 2 2012, which is a dirtjump /street bike. sometimes when i ride the chain stops spinning and makes really loud noises. I can't press it down but only back. It will eventually stop after a couple of seconds and i can keep riding normally until it happens again Smile PLEASE HELP ME IT's REALLY IMPORTANT

Posted: Jun 6, 2013 at 13:59 Quote
GoDkPro wrote:
I really need some help! i have a Ns core metropolis 2 2012, which is a dirtjump /street bike. sometimes when i ride the chain stops spinning and makes really loud noises. I can't press it down but only back. It will eventually stop after a couple of seconds and i can keep riding normally until it happens again Smile PLEASE HELP ME IT's REALLY IMPORTANT
if it stops you from pedaling for a sec and makes a grinding sound mine was coming from back hub and it was a bearing...

Posted: Jun 11, 2013 at 12:53 Quote
Skipwizard wrote:
GoDkPro wrote:
if it stops you from pedaling for a sec and makes a grinding sound mine was coming from back hub and it was a bearing...

i had same problem turns out my rear sprocket on casset was loose, causing the chain to twist and lock!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014467
Mobile Version of Website