Canyon Owners Club

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Canyon Owners Club
Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 11:25 Quote
barneyisourhero wrote:
Can anyone tell me where to find the serial number for Reynolds wheels so I can register the warranty ?

Cheers

Assuming that you looked carefully on the outside, I would guess that might underneath the tubeless tape

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 8:49 Quote
nicoSB wrote:
barneyisourhero wrote:
Can anyone tell me where to find the serial number for Reynolds wheels so I can register the warranty ?

Cheers

Assuming that you looked carefully on the outside, I would guess that might underneath the tubeless tape

Yeah it was below the tubeless tape. Pretty annoying!

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 11:33 Quote
Hi, Does anyone know what size are washers on Canyon Strive CF, the one that go on top mount of rear shock. Are they available from Canyon and or maybe there are some after market options.
Thanks

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 13:06 Quote
Hello fellow Canyon riders! I'm about to buy a Cane Creek DB Inline Coil for my 2017 Strive. I'm ~100kg ready to ride and the Cane Creek calculator tells me I need a 550lb spring, but from the few interweb anecdotes I can find it seems this might be too light. Does anybody at similar weight have experience with this shock?

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 13:09 Quote
Plumbr wrote:
coullneep wrote:
Went out to test/tweek new shock and spent more time adjusting forks as the Cane Creek was so good straight out the box. Sorry about the dirty lens.
photo
photo

I have the same shock and loving it too.
I found my tune far from stock settings.
Im running 550 Vault spring.

Where are you at settings wise?
How much sag are you running?

Peter
Hi Peter, dredging the old comments! What weight were you at when running the 550?

O+
Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 16:03 Quote
What brand is that bag?

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 5:27 Quote
Southmotian wrote:
Hello fellow Canyon riders! I'm about to buy a Cane Creek DB Inline Coil for my 2017 Strive. I'm ~100kg ready to ride and the Cane Creek calculator tells me I need a 550lb spring, but from the few interweb anecdotes I can find it seems this might be too light. Does anybody at similar weight have experience with this shock?

I'm 89KG and run a 600lb spring on my cane creek IL

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 18:22 Quote
Rothdogg wrote:
Southmotian wrote:

I'm 89KG and run a 600lb spring on my cane creek IL
Thanks! Do you remember how many turns of preload you had to put on? And is that roughly 30% sag?

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 1:39 Quote
Hi all, has anyone had an email to say their 2020 Canyon is delayed Madder

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 4:05 Quote
Hi Guys!

2018 Strive Cf 7.0 owner her, is there anyone have a video on how to change all the bearings of strive? I keep on servicing, cleaning and greasing all my bearing but after a couple of rides it becomes creaky again. I already disassembled my bike 4 times since I bought. Anyone experience this creaky sounds on their bike? Any advice guys or help regarding this, Thank you so much in advance for the help!

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 9:29 Quote
heyo boys,
got myself a spectral al 6.0 a while ago, and I was wondering if anyone has converted their to coil? I like to feel a bit more, but i've got no clue if it works with the bike

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 12:45 Quote
Well, I have just finished my "so far" 2019 edit.
I´m really thankful that I was able to see so many different locations and meet so many awesome people Smile

I am hoping you guys enjoy the video as I do.
800GB of video files on my hard drive did not make it any easier for me to put everything in a short edit Smile

Ride on and always do what you can´t.

locations:
Homespots Leipzig
Bikepark Klinovec
Bike Circus Saalbach Hinterglemm
Bikepark Leogang
Bikepark Winterberg
Bikepark Elstra
Bikepark Hahnenklee
Bikepark Serfaus Ladis
Bikerepublic Sölden
Bikepark Schöneck
Bikepark Innsbruck
Snowspace Salzburg (Snowboard)
Oberwiesenthal (Ski)

use at least 1440p for video quality it deserves!!

Posted: Oct 26, 2019 at 2:04 Quote
GnarlX wrote:
heyo boys,
got myself a spectral al 6.0 a while ago, and I was wondering if anyone has converted their to coil? I like to feel a bit more, but i've got no clue if it works with the bike

What model year Spectral do you have? I've been riding my Spectral AL 5 2019 with a Marzocchi Bomber CR coil shock since the summer and absolutely love it! Along with upping the fork travel to 170mm and changed the damper cartridge, the coil shock has really made the Spectral capable.

I am 77kg and started with a 400 lbs spring but have since changed to a 450 lbs spring to give the a bit more bottom out protection on the really big hits. With the 450 lbs spring I am at 23% sag and have yet to bottom the shock out with this spring (approx. 3mm left). Maybe a 425 spring would be ideal for my weight and ridingstyle...

photo

Posted: Nov 2, 2019 at 6:14 Quote
photo

photo
Those having problems with their shapeshifter v1.0 might want to clean the actuator cylinder with a lock nut to secure the pull cable. Mine is filled with dirt, which creates stiction and all sorts of mode changing issues!

Phil

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019092
Mobile Version of Website