Chavs

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 11:43 Quote
fuk off you fat muffin

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 11:44 Quote
BTW we jokin haha did any one watch the news
about
" Chavs Fagots And Pikeys "

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 12:18 Quote
Just recently I watched a documentary about chav's and in london they can buy 3 grenades for £150. My question was what the hell are they gonna do with 3 grenades?

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 12:20 Quote
"Kill thaa Goffars moosh"

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 12:44 Quote
BlowThe Underground up i guess

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 13:03 Quote
mr-john93 wrote:
knifes are stupid ..
aint it easier just t learn how to fite then to go to prison for knifin someone..?
stupid

Trust me. I can fight. Spent eight years training and competing and won a few.

Like I said, I've never used my knife.

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 10:54 Quote
haha kk soorri nails..#
y wud we need t now dat

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 15:51 Quote
ali-chapple wrote:
to be honest i had this problem wen i was younger but the fact is i'm now at uni bikin at least 3times a week wile they r either in a dead end job or smacked up in a council estate so things only get beta as they screw up their own lives and you dont...they wil always be around but they will always suck at life...
lafing my head of at that for hours so true

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 23:29 Quote
mr-john93 wrote:
haha kk soorri nails..#
y wud we need t now dat

Please speak proper English, otherwise i may just have to set about 3 or 4 chavs on you!

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 3:54 Quote
UAERIDER wrote:
mr-john93 wrote:
haha kk soorri nails..#
y wud we need t now dat

Please speak proper English, otherwise i may just have to set about 3 or 4 chavs on you!

:L:Lhaha

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 at 11:19 Quote
just keep a big rock in a tube sock....it'l tune them up in a big hurry

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 13:35 Quote
Bolmy wrote:
I carry a 3 inch blade knife in my bag when I go out riding. It's on my multitool *shrug*

If I get stopped by the fuzz and they ask about it, I can't take it off the tool so yeah.

What kind of multi tool do you have?

Posted: Aug 30, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
HAHA chavs are complete losers!! what you want is one of them big ass breaker bars/ torque bars a 12" one is good or a 24" one is even better then you can say its for "taking your wheels off" (or taking someones legs off) i think the goverment should arrange for a door to door and anyone who admits to being a chav should be shot on the spot haha!

justice is served!!!!!!!

(not so cool now are you CAP WEARING BASTARD)

Posted: Aug 31, 2008 at 2:54 Quote
terrance- wrote:
HAHA chavs are complete losers!! what you want is one of them big ass breaker bars/ torque bars a 12" one is good or a 24" one is even better then you can say its for "taking your wheels off" (or taking someones legs off) i think the goverment should arrange for a door to door and anyone who admits to being a chav should be shot on the spot haha!

justice is served!!!!!!!

(not so cool now are you CAP WEARING BASTARD)

haha

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012508
Mobile Version of Website