3 faulty urge endur-o- matic helmets

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
3 faulty urge endur-o- matic helmets
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 22, 2013 at 14:37 Quote
I would like to know if any one else has had the same issue, I'm on my 3rd enduro matic helmet now, first one I noticed small impression / dents all over It after one ride, as I pressed my thumb in to the outer shell and it left another impression, i emailed urge and had a response back form Julien from customer support saying, this is not normal and he had never heard of this and I should send it back to crc, which I did, ordered a replacement, only to find as I checked by pushing my thumb into it, it left a impression on the shell, so sent it back and emailed Julien at urge again, with no response this time. So 3rd time lucky! ordered another to my amazement, the same problem, again emailed urge this time I got a response asking for pictures, so I sent pictures, then I got the most shocking email back from Julien basically saying he and the guys in the factory have looked at the pics and don't believe I made the impressions with my thumb and should send the helmet back and choose another brand if im not happy. What horrendous customer service, especially as its a very important piece of safety kit, I thought they might want to look into this issue further. I sent a video in the end of me pushing my thumb into the helmet, and still waiting for a apology. Basically don't buy a urge
helmet.

Posted: Jul 9, 2013 at 15:10 Quote
Cheers for this! Was seriously thinking about splashing out on a new urge enduro!
Think ill go for another now :Tup:

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008608
Mobile Version of Website