Report Scammers on Pinkbike HERE *Read 1st Post* then contact captainbringdown directly

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Report Scammers on Pinkbike HERE *Read 1st Post* then contact captainbringdown directly
Posted: Nov 14, 2018 at 9:07 Quote
MetalheadWolfRider wrote:
jake-110 asked me to pay by venmo but i don't have experience with that so i told him that i only do paypal goods, just kinda wanted to throw this in here just in case.

Venmo is owned by paypal.

Posted: Nov 15, 2018 at 4:29 Quote
Bikelifedanielson wrote:
chairman1-scammed me. He requested I shipped the bike to a different address than his PayPal. The bike was delivered; his scam PayPal said the item was not delivered. I believe I am out the bike. His PayPal’s were Nikita.maurin@gmail.com and radionfr@gmail.com

hi man did you solve this problem somehow? it seems that I also contacted these guys .... (

O+
Posted: Nov 15, 2018 at 18:59 Quote
I bought a used Giant Reign from a, young, seller. The bike showed up dirty, had missing and damaged parts. Tried to have pay-pal mediate a solution to adjust the cost, instead of returning the bike, to no avail. Because of this negligence I had to spend a good deal of money to get the bike up to par. If I didn't end up having to go to Alaska to work, I would've returned the bike for a refund. Really sucks knowing the kid who sold it is riding a new DH bike and I had to absorb the cost of his negligence, so my kid could ride, without any willingness to meet some very reasonable terms to make things fair. Lesson learned!!

Do not buy anything from Pink Bike member jasonn-mtb

Posted: Nov 26, 2018 at 6:07 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
I deleted his ads, and requested he uses real pictures.
is there where I warn people about scumbags?

Posted: Nov 29, 2018 at 20:33 Quote
Yeah, you waited a few weeks for a $200 brand new / uncut Enve fork. Oh, the horror.

levifolk wrote:
Hi, PB, Any advice, help with this? Looks like I have been scammed.

-Username link -> http://capitol.pinkbike.com

Link to their advertisement(s) (if applicable or available) ->No longer there

Reason for reporting them : I paid for Enve forks (Enve 2.0 road fork 1 1/8 steerer, brand new) on August 13th including priority shipping costs. They invoiced me through Square. This was supposed to include an international tracking # to Canada. I was told that they were sent on the 24th of August without Tracking (by his wife) who has been communicating with me. So far, the forks have not arrived. She said I would have them in 3 days. Then on the 24th she said she checked with USPS and I would have them by Saturday at the latest-- not sure how they know that. Still no sign of said forks. I see another user posted on Capitol's Pinkbike Page that he purchased a frame 40 days ago and it did not arrive. Capitol no longer responds to me through Pinkbike email.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

UPDATE: After dozens of phone calls and harassment of these two, they did finally send the fork. This was a terrible experience and they were very unprofessional, caused me a huge waste of time and did not do what they said they would. Buyer beware.

Posted: Nov 29, 2018 at 21:09 Quote
capitol wrote:
Yeah, you waited a few weeks for a $200 brand new / uncut Enve fork. Oh, the horror.

levifolk wrote:

Reason for reporting them : I paid for Enve forks (Enve 2.0 road fork 1 1/8 steerer, brand new) on August 13th including priority shipping costs. They invoiced me through Square. This was supposed to include an international tracking # to Canada. I was told that they were sent on the 24th of August without Tracking (by his wife) who has been communicating with me. So far, the forks have not arrived. She said I would have them in 3 days. Then on the 24th she said she checked with USPS and I would have them by Saturday at the latest-- not sure how they know that. Still no sign of said forks. I see another user posted on Capitol's Pinkbike Page that he purchased a frame 40 days ago and it did not arrive. Capitol no longer responds to me through Pinkbike email.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

UPDATE: After dozens of phone calls and harassment of these two, they did finally send the fork. This was a terrible experience and they were very unprofessional, caused me a huge waste of time and did not do what they said they would. Buyer beware.

^^^ criminy, that was from over three years ago ???

and don’t act like you didn’t have any part in it by failing to communicate properly with someone that trusted to send you payment first

but thanks for reminding everyone to be wary of you unless they don’t mind waiting a few weeks or 40+ days; silver lining to everything I suppose ...

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 at 8:04 Quote
This has to be a new level of busy body. Nothing else to do?

TheUnknownMTBR wrote:
capitol wrote:

levifolk wrote:

and don’t act like you didn’t have any part in it by failing to communicate properly with someone that trusted to send you payment first

but thanks for reminding everyone to be wary of you unless they don’t mind waiting a few weeks or 40+ days; silver lining to everything I suppose ...

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 at 11:43 Quote
He's got a point you do come across as an utter dick.
capitol wrote:
This has to be a new level of busy body. Nothing else to do?

TheUnknownMTBR wrote:
capitol wrote:

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 at 13:17 Quote
Oh, so you have an opinion too? Perhaps feeling a bit cocky yourself? I’m supposed to mind my own business when you can’t even do the same yourself? If that’s your position then it doesn’t any more need your input than mine.

And talk about nothing to do, but bump and complain about a post from 3 years ago that only happened because of a lack of communication; which by all accounts was occurring with more than one person. Let me ask you this; do you think the response might have been different if you were kind of apologetic, perhaps saying it was a misunderstanding, it was all resolved properly, etc. and you’ve done better since rather than antagonist sarcasm you laid out instead? Yeah, I gave you some crap about it and knew going in to expect to get some back. I don’t really have a problem with that per se, but in the same vein neither should you given your own dishing out. Got a difference of opinion? No problem. I can agree to disagree. Need to resort to more antagonistic posting and name calling? No problem. Knock yourself out ...

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 at 13:40 Quote
I responded now because I just saw it. Duh...

If your profile picture doesn’t give everyone a good idea what’s going on with you that rant certainly will.

The guy didn’t get scammed. He got a great deal on an awesome fork. Sure, it took longer to get it to him than it should have. That doesn’t justify making this claim. Some people are cool and patient when it comes to purchasing and some people are a-holes.
I don’t think anything else really needs to be said here.
Somehow I doubt you’ll agree with that.

TheUnknownMTBR wrote:
Oh, so you have an opinion too? Perhaps feeling a bit cocky yourself? I’m supposed to mind my own business when you can’t even do the same yourself? If that’s your position then it doesn’t any more need your input than mine.

And talk about nothing to do, but bump and complain about a post from 3 years ago that only happened because of a lack of communication; which by all accounts was occurring with more than one person. Let me ask you this; do you think the response might have been different if you were kind of apologetic, perhaps saying it was a misunderstanding, it was all resolved properly, etc. and you’ve done better since rather than antagonist sarcasm you laid out instead? Yeah, I gave you some crap about it and knew going in to expect to get some back. I don’t really have a problem with that per se, but in the same vein neither should you given your own dishing out. Got a difference of opinion? No problem. I can agree to disagree. Need to resort to more antagonistic posting and name calling? No problem. Knock yourself out ...

Posted: Dec 2, 2018 at 0:57 Quote
But he didn’t get a great deal did he, waiting weeks when you’ve paid cash for something with no communication is just wrong , plain and simple it’s WRONG!
He probably missed a lot of riding time because you couldn’t be arsed to post it or let him know when it was coming, you really aren’t bathing yourself in glory on this thread.
He’s not an A**hole, all he wanted was the service and goods he paid for, you didn’t deliver on either for many weeks and then sound like a six year old when you finally find out that you’ve been called out 3 YEARS f*ckING LATER!
Hopefully you’ve got better with customers since then but judging by this performance I doubt it

Posted: Dec 4, 2018 at 7:42 Quote
RedRiver wrote:
Atomlabpimp619 is definitely a scammer. I may have jumped the gun a bit early, but my instincts served me well this time around. He ghosted me on pink bike so I messaged him directly on PayPal. He never sent any response for several days so I assume PayPal stepped in and refunded me. Nothing but time lost on my end, but be weary of any transactions made with Atomlabpimp619. PayPal goods certainly creates peace of mind.
Cheers,
Casey
dude i refunded you you peice of shit ....you fuxkin harrassed the shit outa me for months. And wouldnt stop. This guy thinks he was gonna work me for a 2500 dollar bike for 300 $
..are you stupid...yeah scam you for your chump change . Youre a straight broad

Posted: Dec 4, 2018 at 9:16 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/16638862/
photo

Posted: Dec 4, 2018 at 9:24 Quote
Just so everyone is aware redrocket is a scandalous pink bike nstalker .he triedbtoncheat me out of my funds and lowball the hell out of menfor one of the baddest edit 1s ever! Nothing tonscam there. This guys is so broke he couldnt afford a huffy. He wanted to give me 300 for my 2500 $ us edit 1 SHIPPED.!!! COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. KEEP MY SCREEN NSME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH U LAME. GO LESRN HOW TO RIDE A BIKE BEFORE U COME ONTO A DEDICATED RIDER BLOG WOLFIN OUT THE SIDE OF. YER NECK. GET A JOB AND BUY A BIKE. STOP TRYNA SCAM LOWBALL AND GUILT TRIP PEOPLE. THIS GUY KNOWS THAT I REFUNDED HIM WHEN HE ONLY WANTED TO SEND ME PARTIAL PAYMENT AND THE REST NEVER? GET REAL RES ROCKET...U EVEN TRIED TO BUY THE BIKE OFF ME EVERY DAY UNTIL I FINALLY HAD TO BLOCK U FOR BEING SUCH A STALKER. MATTER OF FACT I DIDNT EVEN AGREE TO SELL THIS DERELICT THE FRAME HE JUST SENT ME THE MONEY AND TRIED TO OBLIGATE ME TO SELL IT TO HIM. IS THAT HOW U TRY TO GET WOMEN. GET A LIFE LAME. STAY OFF MY LINE. IM NOT GOING TONTELL U QGSIN

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 at 1:43 Quote
Atomlabpimp619 wrote:
Just so everyone is aware redrocket is a scandalous pink bike nstalker .he triedbtoncheat me out of my funds and lowball the hell out of menfor one of the baddest edit 1s ever! Nothing tonscam there. This guys is so broke he couldnt afford a huffy. He wanted to give me 300 for my 2500 $ us edit 1 SHIPPED.!!! COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. KEEP MY SCREEN NSME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH U LAME. GO LESRN HOW TO RIDE A BIKE BEFORE U COME ONTO A DEDICATED RIDER BLOG WOLFIN OUT THE SIDE OF. YER NECK. GET A JOB AND BUY A BIKE. STOP TRYNA SCAM LOWBALL AND GUILT TRIP PEOPLE. THIS GUY KNOWS THAT I REFUNDED HIM WHEN HE ONLY WANTED TO SEND ME PARTIAL PAYMENT AND THE REST NEVER? GET REAL RES ROCKET...U EVEN TRIED TO BUY THE BIKE OFF ME EVERY DAY UNTIL I FINALLY HAD TO BLOCK U FOR BEING SUCH A STALKER. MATTER OF FACT I DIDNT EVEN AGREE TO SELL THIS DERELICT THE FRAME HE JUST SENT ME THE MONEY AND TRIED TO OBLIGATE ME TO SELL IT TO HIM. IS THAT HOW U TRY TO GET WOMEN. GET A LIFE LAME. STAY OFF MY LINE. IM NOT GOING TONTELL U QGSIN
ay bruh chill lmao. After all that i don't think he'll be answering back to this thread lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015187
Mobile Version of Website