Report Scammers on Pinkbike HERE *Read 1st Post*

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Report Scammers on Pinkbike HERE *Read 1st Post*
| Next Page
Posted: Mar 13, 2019 at 17:31 Quote
Jimmybikes wrote:
Anyone deal with Fireerrl89?
I bought some cranks from him on 6 Mar and have not had any any response since. I've asked a couple times for him to verify but crickets. I'm giving him one last chance before I report him here and to paypal. I've had many great transactions here and on other forums so I guess live and learn but man it would be great if he actually came through and proved y instincts wrong but I'm sure we all know where this is going.

I wouldn't too much longer. Even if he's on vacation, he surely has a cell phone that he could contact you with, I've had that happen before. Hope you paid paypal via goods and services, i.e. with a fee, otherwise you might have a tough time getting your $$ back..Good luck either way, and if you would, keep us posted on the outcome.

Posted: Mar 13, 2019 at 18:48 Quote
Hammer48 wrote:
Jimmybikes wrote:
I bought some cranks from him on 6 Mar and have not had any any response since. I've asked a couple times for him to verify but crickets. I'm giving him one last chance before I report him here and to paypal. I've had many great transactions here and on other forums so I guess live and learn but man it would be great if he actually came through and proved y instincts wrong but I'm sure we all know where this is going.

I wouldn't too much longer. Even if he's on vacation, he surely has a cell phone that he could contact you with, I've had that happen before. Hope you paid paypal via goods and services, i.e. with a fee, otherwise you might have a tough time getting your $$ back..Good luck either way, and if you would, keep us posted on the outcome.

Thanks, I went ahead and reported him after I posted this. I'm an easy going guy and gave him a few chances to respond. But I'm out of patience. I'll update as things move forward.

Posted: Mar 13, 2019 at 18:49 Quote
kalin2011 wrote:
I reported the guy who ripped me off but have heard nothing. Hope you have better luck. At least if they prevent these people from doing it again by revoking their buy sell page! Better luck with PayPal.

Yeah, I'm not sure what it does but I did report him here and filed my paypal claim. We'll see I guess.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 4:55 Quote
Jimmybikes wrote:

Same situation with me from user Fireerrl89. Bought an xx1 cassette on March 10th. No response since. He was prompt to reply up until I sent payment. So if you bought on March 6th and he hasn't replied, he has been actively on here since, doesn't look good for us. Let us know if you get a response. I suppose I'll be doing a Paypal claim as well.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017166
Mobile Version of Website