Report Scammers on Pinkbike HERE *Read 1st Post*

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Report Scammers on Pinkbike HERE *Read 1st Post*
Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 0:19 Quote
grabson wrote:
Well thesmf is obviously very impatience, I don't have to write back asap as I have family, job and other things I need to think about, but since you are so easily triggered and so happy to ruin reputation of others, how about send my item back to me, I will pay for your postage and refund you as I don't want to make deals with trouble makers with no common sense

It takes 2 seconds to send a tracking number after you send it. He shouldn’t have to message you. Lame excuses bud

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 2:38 Quote
won-sean-animal-chin wrote:
grabson wrote:
Well thesmf is obviously very impatience, I don't have to write back asap as I have family, job and other things I need to think about, but since you are so easily triggered and so happy to ruin reputation of others, how about send my item back to me, I will pay for your postage and refund you as I don't want to make deals with trouble makers with no common sense

It takes 2 seconds to send a tracking number after you send it. He shouldn’t have to message you. Lame excuses bud

There is no tracking, only signature on delivery.He paid £18 for Race Face Atlas stem including shipping, thats quite cheap, so obviously I won't spend half this amount on special delivery fully tracked? He did not mention he wanted fast delivery and as well its up to buyer to pay extra for fast service, deliveries can be delayed and often are, nothing I can do about it, but to call someone a SCAMMER because of that, you have to be a supreme snowflake

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 2:56 Quote
I would completely agree with grabson here as soooo true.

He has a life by sounds of it unlike a forum tosspot such as whatever the f you nicknamed yourself.

Hth :-)

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 3:00 Quote
Son of a biatch!

Those orange anonRF cranks are 83mm not 68/73s !!!!!!!

Major bummer!!

I would have had them

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 5:23 Quote
grabson wrote:
grabson wrote:

There is no tracking, only signature on delivery.He paid £18 for Race Face Atlas stem including shipping, thats quite cheap, so obviously I won't spend half this amount on special delivery fully tracked? He did not mention he wanted fast delivery and as well its up to buyer to pay extra for fast service, deliveries can be delayed and often are, nothing I can do about it, but to call someone a SCAMMER because of that, you have to be a supreme snowflake

no tracking on signed for, hahaha then why did i have to sign for an item with the tracking id of NJ 9302 1308 8Gb

funnily enough that is the tracking number

royal mail do two types of tracking, 1 signed for (tracked at point A. Post Office, then point B. Delivery) and 2. fully tracked (self explanatory)

you should have given me the reference the day you shipped it but i guess your too busy with family life and listing items on here then listing them on ebay

whilst it turns out you're not a scammer, and you did send the item but once again you said you were shipping it on the 4th, clearly shows from the post office postage label that you shipped it on the 5th a day later, so that plus not giving me the reference has totally gone against you, im 100% legit, i did my part of the customer buy making the deal and paying, you're faults let you down, thats nothing to do with me and if you cant handle that, stick to selling face to face with people

8 days from payment to item recieved, had that been an ebay purchase, negative would have been left especially with that attitude

and once again, just to clarify, this is my 1st purchase from a random person on a site that has no feedback aspect and clearly has scammers, nowhere near as safe as i feel on ebay along with the safety protocols they offer and the safety aspect that paypal gives as backup (payment after delivery, 14 day safety net)

at least one member here seems to back me up

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 6:16 Quote
Arghhh BOO HOO!

1 day later wow!

(Rolls eyes)

And no one supports a gimp such as you

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 6:18 Quote
I now think that you best leave pb in that case.

Ya filthy swindon slaaaaaag

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 10:40 Quote
thesmf wrote:
grabson wrote:

no tracking on signed for, hahaha then why did i have to sign for an item with the tracking id of NJ 9302 1308 8Gb

royal mail do two types of tracking, 1 signed for (tracked at point A. Post Office, then point B. Delivery) and 2. fully tracked (self explanatory)

you should have given me the reference the day you shipped it but i guess your too busy with family life and listing items on here then listing them on ebay

whilst it turns out you're not a scammer, and you did send the item but once again you said you were shipping it on the 4th, clearly shows from the post office postage label that you shipped it on the 5th a day later, so that plus not giving me the reference has totally gone against you, im 100% legit, i did my part of the customer buy making the deal and paying, you're faults let you down, thats nothing to do with me and if you cant handle that, stick to selling face to face with people

8 days from payment to item recieved, had that been an ebay purchase, negative would have been left especially with that attitude

and once again, just to clarify, this is my 1st purchase from a random person on a site that has no feedback aspect and clearly has scammers, nowhere near as safe as i feel on ebay along with the safety protocols they offer and the safety aspect that paypal gives as backup (payment after delivery, 14 day safety net)

This is not the site , forum or sport for you so off you trot with your wishy-washy, diddums, half-cock, up your social worker, foldy-roll 'blame it on society', psycho-sicko-socio-claptrap crap!

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 10:57 Quote
thesmf wrote:
grabson wrote:

So he received the item just hours after calling me scammer?! YOU ARE NOT LEGIT, YOU ARE SNOWFLAKE so don't flatter yourself, now go to your room and stay there for 2 weeks

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 11:22 Quote
Have you received your item?

I buy a lot from him, there was never a problem with something that did not get through
always more or less on time
We know that royalmail is sometimes responsible for delays

also take a bike and enjoy the ride instead of the time on the forum????

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 11:36 Quote
grabson wrote:
thesmf wrote:
grabson wrote:

So he received the item just hours after calling me scammer?! YOU ARE NOT LEGIT, YOU ARE SNOWFLAKE so don't flatter yourself, now go to your room and stay there for 2 weeks

the only snowflake is you, worried your rep is ruined because you couldnt do something simple as a seller to assure the buyer the item was on the way... JOKE SELLER

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 11:54 Quote
lacrua wrote:
Have you received your item?

I buy a lot from him, there was never a problem with something that did not get through
always more or less on time
We know that royalmail is sometimes responsible for delays

also take a bike and enjoy the ride instead of the time on the forum????

+ 1 THIS!

Not to mention the only joke is the buyer in this instance.

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 11:57 Quote
thesmf wrote:
grabson wrote:
thesmf wrote:

the only snowflake is you, worried your rep is ruined because you couldnt do something simple as a seller to assure the buyer the item was on the way... JOKE SELLER

Whatever man, everybody will now remember you as the little byatch and quite possibly forever

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 12:07 Quote
To be fair even if it was eBay and you felt like throwing negative feedback around, out of the total items he has sold he would still have 99.998% positive feedback.

I'd take that as an untrustworthy seller Rolleyes

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 12:51 Quote
He could always appeal the negative feedback though as it would be unjust to be given it in first place.

Boohoo you waited 1 extra poxy day!?

Go ride then come back & whinge on...

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014000
Mobile Version of Website