Report Scammers on Pinkbike HERE *Read 1st Post*

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Report Scammers on Pinkbike HERE *Read 1st Post*
Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 10:25 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
STALKERS ALERT ! !

Why do you persist to have a fascination with me if you can’t stomach my use of this site.

Weird much.

2 clicks and everyone can see your profile. Nobody has a fascination with you, you just talk a lot of shit without being able to take it.

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 10:26 Quote
GO RIDE YOUR f*ckING BIKES AND STOP THIS BULLSHIT

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 10:59 Quote
Reminds me of a fake rasta intense bike hafha!

Laters sweeties

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 11:20 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Reminds me of a fake rasta intense bike hafha!

Laters sweeties

Point proven

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 12:41 Quote
are sellers allowed to manipulate their item sales count on this site?

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 12:44 Quote
Give it a go then tell us!

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 12:50 Quote
Yea you can post something and then mark it sold even though you never had the item

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 13:01 Quote
Blimey thought so!

This site is fundamentaly Fubared

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 14:32 Quote
wow, just wow...

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 15:26 Quote
Well yes you can, though it’s easy to do that on Facebook, Shpock, Gumtree and eBay too.

Easiest way to tell if they have fiddled it or not is look at a couple of the ads, they have listed dates on. If they have sold 100 items in 2 weeks then it’s suspect. I’ve sold 400 odd items over 7 or so years so it’s not too hard to stack up big sales histories legitimately also.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 15:30 Quote
It’s common sense, just simple common sense

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 at 19:07 Quote
Hey all, just a fair warning, don't sell anything to user Smithrbrian1.

He contacted me the other day about my dropper post for sale, and we came to a deal and set up a time and place to meet. The day of the sale, he asked if we could change the location, I said it was fine, since I lived closer anyway.

I arrived at our meeting spot about 10 min early, like a good little seller. I waited until about 15min past our proposed meeting time and sent him a message that I was there waiting...nothing. I waited another 15 minutes, nothing, message not read. I sent him another message simply asking that he let me know if he's still coming so I dont wait a long time for nothing...no response. As I prepared to leave, about 20 min later, i checked once more and, whataya know, message read and no reply.

What a time waster, I've been on here since 2006 buying and selling , and that's the first time that has happened to me. From my determination, he seemed ok from our discussion, but just randomly decided to bail.

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 at 19:47 Quote
maninblue wrote:
Hey all, just a fair warning, don't sell anything to user Smithrbrian1.

He contacted me the other day about my dropper post for sale, and we came to a deal and set up a time and place to meet. The day of the sale, he asked if we could change the location, I said it was fine, since I lived closer anyway.

I arrived at our meeting spot about 10 min early, like a good little seller. I waited until about 15min past our proposed meeting time and sent him a message that I was there waiting...nothing. I waited another 15 minutes, nothing, message not read. I sent him another message simply asking that he let me know if he's still coming so I dont wait a long time for nothing...no response. As I prepared to leave, about 20 min later, i checked once more and, whataya know, message read and no reply.

What a time waster, I've been on here since 2006 buying and selling , and that's the first time that has happened to me. From my determination, he seemed ok from our discussion, but just randomly decided to bail.

This has happened probably 8 or 9 times in the last year to me. Maybe its worse in socal? I have friends that deal with the same issues all the time, thats just people though. Thanks for pointing him out.

Posted: Aug 1, 2019 at 10:37 Quote
USER: spungy
Email: spoungeballs200@gmail.com
Registered since 31/7/2019
Reported to Pinkbike

This assh*le is trying to have access to my paypal address (don't know the purpose).

First he wanted to buy the frame, then the frame and wheels.

"do you still have the Swiss XM wheels i will like to have it also and please let me know the total price payment will be via PayPal buying ofr my son he study in Canada will be responsible for transportation and do let me have the email address associated with your PayPal account to receive payment along with total price

Cheers"

"I will be the one to take care of the shipping let me have the email address associated with your PayPal account and it will be pick at your address let me have your full address please"

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010454
Mobile Version of Website