Whats a perfect AGRESSIVE all mountain bike for me ,,,post pics and tell me why !

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Whats a perfect AGRESSIVE all mountain bike for me ,,,post pics and tell me why !
Posted: Dec 26, 2013 at 8:19 Quote
My Intense Uzzi!! All mountain, all day, just point the Uzzi at it and go.

Posted: Dec 26, 2013 at 9:41 Quote
This isn't too bad
photo

Posted: Dec 31, 2013 at 18:07 Quote
For agressive stuff with downhill and freeride, I'd say Rocky mountain slayer, Reign X, Enduro Evo. Those are the three I've spent the most time on. I own a reign X,
Third bike All-mountain FR setup Giant Reign X Fox 36 RC2 DHX Crossmax SX Wheels XT Drivetrain XT Brakes Running flatboy pedals Atlas cranks boobar
And I wouldn't have kept it if I didn't like it. I run the rear oversprung by a decent amount so there isn't that much pedal bob, it pumps well through the tech, and it doesn't bottom harshly no matter what I have the balls to hit. Geo is similar to my friend's 2010V10, which should tell you something about how it feels on the downhills. It's very light and maneuverable, but it's less of a plow than the Evo, you have to be active and pump it out. Slayer is another good option, as it's bombproof and reliable. Decent peddler and most builds are lighter than my Reign, but the geo feels quite different.

Those three are cheap, popular options. Out of the three an older reign like mine would certainly be the cheapest. You can get a pretty dialled reign for the price of a newer enduro.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.023739
Mobile Version of Website