The Pet Peeve Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Pet Peeve Thread
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 7:23 Quote
the jonas brothers!!!! NO TALENT! Stupid family channel boy band shit! I have some really immature chicks in my class who are way to old for that shit and they argue with me about how good they are and how hot they are and I just wanna KILL THEM!! I mean bitch please!

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 19:55 Quote
rockstar33 wrote:
the jonas brothers!!!! NO TALENT! Stupid family channel boy band shit! I have some really immature chicks in my class who are way to old for that shit and they argue with me about how good they are and how hot they are and I just wanna KILL THEM!! I mean bitch please!

Agreed! Im not jealous but honestly, if your career is started by a childrens channel then your not really stars! I hate them. No fast songs and I mean cmon. If your gunna have a Gibson Les Paul, your gunna use it amazingly, not like the Jonas brothers use them (slowly).

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 9:53 Quote
dirtjumper25 wrote:
rockstar33 wrote:

Agreed! Im not jealous but honestly, if your career is started by a childrens channel then your not really stars! I hate them. No fast songs and I mean cmon. If your gunna have a Gibson Les Paul, your gunna use it amazingly, not like the Jonas brothers use them (slowly).

Yes! Agreed with the Les Paul thing. I mean if ur playin marshall stacks and Les Paulds but have no real guitar tone in your music, something doesnt line up. I play guitar myself quite avidly and I know damn right they arent even playing in their concerts. They just strum random notes and it sounds more like keyboards that an AC-DC setup.

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 7:28 Quote
My pet peeve is when you spend hours on building jumps, and berms, and little kids come around and destroy it so they can make it smaller. Why don't you just f*cking make a new jump, it is so annoying!Madder
Also, kids who f*cking don't know the difference between BMX and Mountain biking, or anything related to the two!

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 11:25 Quote
i think this thread was dead.

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 16:01 Quote
I hate when kids stick fireworks in the lips of your dirt jumps and you didnt know this until you've already hit the jump.

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 16:55 Quote
dirtjumper25 wrote:
I hate when kids stick fireworks in the lips of your dirt jumps and you didnt know this until you've already hit the jump.

cant say ive heard this one before...

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 17:05 Quote
kennyE wrote:
dirtjumper25 wrote:

cant say ive heard this one before...

happens in our town. They light them off making holes right at the tip top of the lip! Its so annoying!

O+
Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 17:37 Quote
When my shoe comes untied.. especially when im riding.

Posted: Aug 14, 2010 at 23:01 Quote
i hate when people put their foot in the tire to brake
supper knobby tires
when people ask too many questions
little kids
overly involved parents
stoners
gangbangers
people who take both tires off the ground at the same time to hop
when wood-pushers ask "how manny stairs can you do"
when your mobbin and your ipod decides to change to the lamest, most un-mobbin song you have
when you are about to tuck-no but you freeze up and dont take off your hands (it looks really stupid)
scooter kids who think they're badass cuz they can triple tail over everything
when people hit the first jump but they dont like the other ones because they cant pump
people who cant pump
sketchy ass riders
when you say "heads up" and the person looks at you like ur an a*shole i mean is there any nice way to say "can you move"
campus "security guards" who tell you to walk your bike to class

ok im done hating.

I love BMX Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.125315
Mobile Version of Website