I need help finding a helmet

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
I need help finding a helmet
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 30, 2013 at 18:27 Quote
I'm lookin for a helmet now to a recent bad injury and I'm not sure what kind to get. I ride trail , park and Im about to start racing again... I was looking at the protech bucky plus but I'm knda thinking I should get a full face helmet but I'm not sure what I should get so if yall could help out that would be good thanks guys

Posted: Aug 31, 2013 at 15:46 Quote
I wear a Protec B2 and I like it. Avoid 'skate' helmets like the plague because they don't have the same certifications as bike helmets for the most part IIRC

Posted: Aug 31, 2013 at 15:47 Quote
And for racing I would say go full face

Posted: Sep 2, 2013 at 16:27 Quote
cbd10 wrote:
I'm lookin for a helmet now to a recent bad injury and I'm not sure what kind to get. I ride trail , park and Im about to start racing again... I was looking at the protech bucky plus but I'm knda thinking I should get a full face helmet but I'm not sure what I should get so if yall could help out that would be good thanks guys

If you've got a shop near you, it might help to try some on to make sure you like the feel. Otherwise what Ben-S said is good, make sure it's a real bike helmet.

Posted: Sep 7, 2013 at 23:54 Quote
ONeall fury full face helmets are light and have these amazing magnetic closure. Works on the track and I am gonna wear it for park this afternoon.

Posted: Sep 8, 2013 at 15:40 Quote
for a race lid try to get a Fly Default helmet if you're on a budget. Cheap at 100 bucks and will protect your head more than some half shell POS.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012398
Mobile Version of Website