NS Bikes Thread!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
NS Bikes Thread!
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Dec 8, 2013 at 16:04 Quote
OK here is a proper NS bike. Majesty... OOOOOOOOOOOH
My NS majesty dirt with octane one parts and a manitou circus fork.Intense micro knobby tyres

YUM YUM
SO SEXI
EAT IT >>>> NO NEVER MIND

Posted: Dec 8, 2013 at 16:08 Quote
streetripper wrote:
Update!!!

New fork

New fork

DOOOD That look so much more dope gnar fresh 69. probably goes more fast as well.. good job on getting in to the circus!

Posted: Dec 8, 2013 at 17:22 Quote
freeryder51 wrote:
streetripper wrote:
Update!!!

New fork

New fork

DOOOD That look so much more dope gnar fresh 69. probably goes more fast as well.. good job on getting in to the circus!

Kewl Bike Dood. Did you buy it for money? Looks good!

Posted: Dec 8, 2013 at 17:43 Quote
adammaufort wrote:
freeryder51 wrote:
streetripper wrote:
Update!!!

New fork

New fork

DOOOD That look so much more dope gnar fresh 69. probably goes more fast as well.. good job on getting in to the circus!

Kewl Bike Dood. Did you buy it for money? Looks good!

lol Nope, been building her up for the last 6-7 months started off like this

Posted: Dec 8, 2013 at 18:11 Quote
streetripper wrote:
adammaufort wrote:
freeryder51 wrote:


DOOOD That look so much more dope gnar fresh 69. probably goes more fast as well.. good job on getting in to the circus!

Kewl Bike Dood. Did you buy it for money? Looks good!

lol Nope, been building her up for the last 6-7 months started off like this

Damn dood dat llocs so sick. Nao get rid a dat dirt jumper fork.

Posted: Dec 8, 2013 at 21:04 Quote
bikes being fittted with all ti rn, wont post pics til shes done

Posted: Jan 14, 2014 at 18:22 Quote
2012 NS Suburban Dirt

2012 NS Suburban Dirt

Little bit of whorage :Cool :

Posted: Sep 5, 2016 at 12:27 Quote
Hi guys can u hit that like button for my NS Majesty im trying to win a contest for a brand new stem and i really need it Smile TY https://www.facebook.com/BigEarlBikes/photos/a.959398024182393.1073741837.695653813890150/961393590649503/?type=3&theater

Posted: Oct 27, 2016 at 5:51 Quote
Anyone here has experience with changing the bearings ob NS Hubs (Rotary 20 and casette specifically)??

Posted: Jan 5, 2017 at 13:11 Quote
Hi, not sure if posting this in the right place, but I'm trying to sell my NS Holy 2 but have no idea what a reasonable price is. I've had it on buy/sell for a couple of months with no real interest. Can anyone give any idea what this would be worth?

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2078852/

Thanks!

Posted: Jan 5, 2017 at 14:14 Quote
nick676 wrote:
Hi, not sure if posting this in the right place, but I'm trying to sell my NS Holy 2 but have no idea what a reasonable price is. I've had it on buy/sell for a couple of months with no real interest. Can anyone give any idea what this would be worth?

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2078852/

Thanks!

Hey man it may be priced a little high or it may just be no ones interested in your ridged setup idk a ton about ns but it may be a little to much but I'm surprised you haven't drawn interest maybe it's the color of your fork but I don't think that would stop someone from buying it unless the didn't want full ridged

Posted: Jan 6, 2017 at 15:54 Quote
Ajarm19 wrote:
nick676 wrote:
Hi, not sure if posting this in the right place, but I'm trying to sell my NS Holy 2 but have no idea what a reasonable price is. I've had it on buy/sell for a couple of months with no real interest. Can anyone give any idea what this would be worth?

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2078852/

Thanks!

Hey man it may be priced a little high or it may just be no ones interested in your ridged setup idk a ton about ns but it may be a little to much but I'm surprised you haven't drawn interest maybe it's the color of your fork but I don't think that would stop someone from buying it unless the didn't want full ridged

Thanks for the feedback. Guess I'll try reducing the price a bit, might even give eBay a try too...

Posted: Jan 6, 2017 at 17:54 Quote
nick676 wrote:
Ajarm19 wrote:
nick676 wrote:
Hi, not sure if posting this in the right place, but I'm trying to sell my NS Holy 2 but have no idea what a reasonable price is. I've had it on buy/sell for a couple of months with no real interest. Can anyone give any idea what this would be worth?

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2078852/

Thanks!

Hey man it may be priced a little high or it may just be no ones interested in your ridged setup idk a ton about ns but it may be a little to much but I'm surprised you haven't drawn interest maybe it's the color of your fork but I don't think that would stop someone from buying it unless the didn't want full ridged

Thanks for the feedback. Guess I'll try reducing the price a bit, might even give eBay a try too...

Definetly ebay it if you're not getting any action on pinkbike, bikes tend to go for much more on ebay because there's not as many hardcore bike guys to keep the prices honest

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026099
Mobile Version of Website