Best Presta valve caps for commuter bike??

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Best Presta valve caps for commuter bike??
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 7, 2013 at 2:34 Quote
Sekrit thred!!

Okay so the old one was getting super crowded and the Proboards thing didn't really work because no one wanted to go to a different website with a whole new login/password for 1 forum. So yeah, since this is a private thread I think there shouldn't be too much emphasis on an extremist PG sort of view, but still keep the nudity to a minimum and have fun
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#USERS minty1, Angryham, whattheheel, deli-hustler, Arnoodles, mtn-byker, chumba17, rob-c, t3rry, iffy, poolguy55, enduro86, Murvis, Circes, max14221, marin8ted, erikthefatty, dusse123, jespinal, jamieridesbikes, its-chris, SamSpecialized12, dingus, kanioni, nidgeslash9, debonis, dragan-the-dragon, WhiroDH, CameronRose, Keskiyo, Hermit185, recklessness, inked-up-metalhead, norton81, WaterWaterWaterWater, VTwintips, sherbet, raytheotter, #USERS

If I've missed anyone out just say. I don't know the procedure of mods in threads and whether they are necessary so please post that in and I'll edit the original post ^

*note* This thread is a back up thread for the original Pig thread because it got too full. If you don't want to post there and would rather continue posting in the original then just say. this thread may just be left to die, on the other hand it might flourish like the original Pig thread. your choice.

Start posting Wink

edit: If someone could notify a few of the aforementioned users then that would be helpful.

Posted: Sep 9, 2013 at 14:04 Quote
It's fixed. drache told me I had to put commas in between the #USERS lol I'm an idiot. enjoy Pig thread v2.0

Posted: Sep 9, 2013 at 14:06 Quote
Yay pigs.

DJokovic is playing the finals on the Grand Slam! Big Grin

Posted: Sep 9, 2013 at 14:08 Quote
I invited some of the guys. I'm lazy to invite them all. Off to watch tennis.

Posted: Sep 9, 2013 at 14:24 Quote
SamSpecialized12 wrote:
photo

Not bad for first pic lol

Posted: Sep 9, 2013 at 14:27 Quote
SamSpecialized12 wrote:
photo

Just look at that chain... She needs to be lubed and ridden...

Posted: Sep 9, 2013 at 14:46 Quote
Haha, hey I think you should add WaterWaterWaterWater he's a cool guy

Posted: Sep 9, 2013 at 14:48 Quote
photo

Brakes on a BMX? Who does that?

Posted: Sep 9, 2013 at 14:57 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
photo

Brakes on a BMX? Who does that?

only big boobed hotties

Posted: Sep 9, 2013 at 14:58 Quote
Those ain't big. BRB.

Posted: Sep 9, 2013 at 15:25 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
photo

Feed africa!

Posted: Sep 9, 2013 at 16:07 Quote
WOOOOHOOOOOO it lives

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://m.cdn.blog.hu/bi/bikegirls/image/2012_11/stradalli_jessica_renee_playboy_model_bicycle_bike_girl3.jpg

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015950
Mobile Version of Website