B-Rocket vs SX trail

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
B-Rocket vs SX trail
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 10:46 Quote
I cant decide. I do mostly shore stuff and whistler. I do a little dirt jumping to. what would you suggest. I also want to know which ways more.Smile

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 10:47 Quote
i love the sx, but id say bottle rocket if you do sooome dirtjumping, cuz ive never seen a sx as a dirtjumper....

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 10:48 Quote
I would suggest the SX just because I'm a Specialized man, but I've heard the BottleRocket is great. Either way, you'll have a great bike!

FL
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 10:49 Quote
i dont know which weighs more. go on the official sites of both bikes to find that out.

i reckon that the bottle rocket is better suited to dj and north shore but i dont know about which is better for whistler....never been there im afraidBig Grin

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 10:54 Quote
Dont ever trust the official sites for the real weight....Its never really accurate.Pimp

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 10:55 Quote
You cant make a bad decison there... but i'd lean more towards the SX, it's a sick bike!!

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 10:56 Quote
id lean towards a giant reign. i still believe giant makes the best bikes haha. but if not that go for the sx

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 10:57 Quote
if i get the bottlerocket i'lll be spending more because it comes with more top of the line parts like dhx 5.0 or juicy sevens where as the sx trail comes with juicy fives and dhx 3.0. but Id be spending much more if i got the bottle rocket.

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 11:03 Quote
I use my sx for dirt jumping, not like hardcore steep lips and trannys, but for smooth, more mellow stuff it works great

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 11:05 Quote
u can jump anything tho. i used to jump on a bighit. and i was hitting steep lips

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 11:51 Quote
i'd say the sx would be way better for whistler and could take alot more beating
but yeah, as said above, you can pretty much jump anything

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 12:02 Quote
I think it depends on which one you like more, because they are both very durable and reliable bikes.

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 12:17 Quote
I'd rather an SX, better suspension for the rocky stuff. Just jumping? I'd go for the bottlerocket, lower standover height, and easy to whip.

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 12:36 Quote
Well, you know what I'll say...

I've ridden both and bought the Bottlerocket, it just felt more fun. The SuX Trail is very nice but I felt more "one" with the BR.

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 13:44 Quote
yeah i got the B,R. and im well happy with it at the ent of the day i belive your suspention is a far more important choise for if you want dh or fr and my girl agrees
photo

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012754
Mobile Version of Website