Dh race in orange county ca.at irvine lake (put the i dea out)

PB Forum :: USA - West
Dh race in orange county ca.at irvine lake (put the i dea out)
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 4, 2013 at 18:06 Quote
hey guy looking for input on starting a winter series at Irvine lake for both dh and xc.the series would not try an conflict with the fontana series. seeing if anyone one would want that to happen or would that just be a waste. a few of us are building trails that would be good for races and for fun out in that area. my friends and I are old races from when summitt and other places had races all the time an are trying to bring that back to socal. so tell me your thoughts on this. dont mind if they are bad or good just need the input. thanks guys

Posted: Oct 4, 2013 at 19:18 Quote
Sorry double post

Posted: Oct 4, 2013 at 19:22 Quote
[Quote="bikebike69"]Hells yeah,DO IT. Snow Summit season is almost over so we need some REAL trails.
Also you could reach out to The Path bike shop and see what if any kind of support they could give.

Posted: Oct 14, 2013 at 1:30 Quote
I'm down once I get a DH bike. Hopefully in the next week or two.tup

Posted: Oct 28, 2013 at 8:27 Quote
I'm only an hour away so I'm way into the idea! Need more trails and this is just what we need.

Posted: Oct 28, 2013 at 12:27 Quote
As long as there are some beginner trails, novice trails, and some expert/pro trails it would be great. We can put together our own club.

Posted: Oct 28, 2013 at 12:30 Quote
Bronco82 wrote:
As long as there are some beginner trails, novice trails, and some expert/pro trails it would be great. We can put together our own club.

So down for that!

Posted: Oct 28, 2013 at 13:19 Quote
danq08 wrote:
Bronco82 wrote:

So down for that!
My dad's part of a motocross club that isn't part of the AMA and doesn't have all the rules associated with being part of the AMA. Maybe we could do something similar but with bikes? We still get sponsors too.2 cents

Posted: Oct 30, 2013 at 17:05 Quote
Yeah that's sounds good and work our way up to bigger events but there will be a beginner tails and pro/expert trails we are looking for race style trails right now. We started to build and the irvine company did stop and ask so we are no trying to take the correct ways in making trails and getting something together to bring up and show them. My dad is part of the higher of the irvine company. I'm in my 30s now but he is willing to get me in for that. Keep giving some ideas and everything and I will let you know when the trails are done and ready to ride

Posted: Oct 30, 2013 at 17:31 Quote
dhryder8823 wrote:
Yeah that's sounds good and work our way up to bigger events but there will be a beginner tails and pro/expert trails we are looking for race style trails right now. We started to build and the irvine company did stop and ask so we are no trying to take the correct ways in making trails and getting something together to bring up and show them. My dad is part of the higher of the irvine company. I'm in my 30s now but he is willing to get me in for that. Keep giving some ideas and everything and I will let you know when the trails are done and ready to ride

Sounds like a plan! Can't wait future never is close enough when it.comes to trails.

Posted: Oct 30, 2013 at 18:47 Quote
This sounds promising. If you put jumps on the beginner trails try and make them tabletops or small doubles. Nothing that'll have really bad consequences if you come up short. I'll you go long, that's your problem.tup

Posted: Nov 13, 2013 at 20:35 Quote
What's the latest??

Posted: Nov 13, 2013 at 21:29 Quote
Right now we put in a package to the irvine company to use land. We have two week left to hear back from them

Posted: Nov 13, 2013 at 22:05 Quote
Cool. At least something is moving somewhere.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027092
Mobile Version of Website