Brake Mount Question and Glitter Talk

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Brake Mount Question and Glitter Talk
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 17:32 Quote
Do any of you well versed and knowledgeable Pinkbikers know if the 2007 RS Boxxer WC's use the same style brake mounts as the 2002 Shiver?

Thanks in advance.

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 17:53 Quote
Never mind, finally found out they were both IS.

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 19:35 Quote
Yes it is...oh you already knew that sorry.

BTW I had to phone Glitter to get that info. He knows it all!

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 19:36 Quote
maestroforlife wrote:
Yes it is...oh you already knew that sorry.

BTW I had to phone Glitter to get that info. He knows it all!

Classic.

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 19:36 Quote
Wilson4 wrote:
Do any of you well versed and knowledgeable Pinkbikers know if the 2007 RS Boxxer WC's use the same style brake mounts as the 2002 Shiver?

Thanks in advance.
no!
the boxxers use a boxxer specific brake mount !!!!

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 19:38 Quote
I still think Giant is gonna pick the big guy, I mean ego. Thanks for the help though.

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 19:40 Quote
Wilson4 wrote:
I still think Giant is gonna pick the big guy, I mean ego. Thanks for the help though.

I don't even think a monster bike company like Giant can support the EGO of Glitter!!!

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 19:42 Quote
Doesn't leave many companies, seasons starting soon. Poor guy...............

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 19:43 Quote
remember boxxer has a specific mount that only works with 8" rotors i bought 3 sized mounts that didnt fit brfore i found it out Frown

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 19:45 Quote
ajaxpowder wrote:
remember boxxer has a specific mount that only works with 8" rotors i bought 3 sized mounts that didnt fit brfore i found it out Frown

That sucks but I wouldn't run anything smaller than 8in anyways. It should just switch over from my old fork.

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
Wilson4 wrote:
Doesn't leave many companies, seasons starting soon. Poor guy...............

Poor guy!!! POOR GUY!!! have you seen his wife......DDDAAAAMMMMNNNNN!!!! He can retire now and die with a smile on his face. Make me wonder how she deals with his EGO....Probably strokes it...haha

GGGGGLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTER!

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 19:50 Quote
Well being a digger, gold that is, does have some advantages. Maybe she doesn't travel with him often or at all. As much as he could retire, I don't think we've seen the last of him. Oakly will start a team, and he can be there poster boy exponentially raising his ego.

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 19:52 Quote
Is it possible for an EGO to get so big it will burst, or implode like a red giant star?

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 19:52 Quote
Wilson4 wrote:
ajaxpowder wrote:

That sucks but I wouldn't run anything smaller than 8in anyways. It should just switch over from my old fork.
if you do that your caliper will be about an inch and a half out Frown

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
then there will be SUPERNOVA GLITTER falling down all over the planet, cauing the sun to be blocked out, and all of us will perish due to one man's ego

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010812
Mobile Version of Website