Official Coast Gravity Park Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Coast Gravity Park Thread
  • Next Page
O+ FL
Posted: Aug 31, 2015 at 13:56 Quote
expat-taff wrote:
I'm heading up from Vancouver in about a month. what is the best way to get there? There's an advert for ferry plus bus for $99 on the website but the link takes me to the BC ferries page.

I read that BC ferries can get really busy so that if i'm driving up in a rental i need to book the ferry in advance. Anyone have any pointers/advice please?

If you are coming after the Sept 5th weekend, the ferry will not likely be busy (maybe for Oct 10th weekend since it's Canadian Thanksgiving) and I don't think a reservation is necessary. Driving is expensive if you are solo and can't split the costs. The ferry is about 80 bucks all in with a car. There was a company doing a CGP lift pass + transport from Vancouver for $100, maybe call CGP and ask who it was (Huckwagon maybe?).

O+
Posted: Aug 31, 2015 at 14:03 Quote
Gonna be up on the hill sometime this week riding solo if anyone wants to ride...

Posted: Mar 27, 2016 at 22:41 Quote
Hi Guys!
Is anyone going to CGP from Vancouver next weekend?
I can split the cost of ferry and gas.

Posted: Apr 16, 2016 at 23:45 Quote
Looking forward to hitting the Park again this August.. 2nd tour with the guys Reg, Hank, Mad Dog, Archie, Tommy Gun, Flip Flop And the Jock f*cker..
Can't wait...????

Posted: Aug 22, 2016 at 9:25 Quote
Hey,

Wondering if anybody has any camping recommendations around Coast?

Thanks

O+
Posted: Aug 23, 2016 at 18:45 Quote
Porpoise Bay is super nice.

Posted: Aug 24, 2016 at 6:42 Quote
Thanks man. Hoping we can score a spot there.

O+
Posted: Mar 12, 2017 at 13:27 Quote
Hows coast gravity looking right now? Any updates on the conditions?

O+
Posted: Mar 12, 2017 at 17:36 Quote
Been closed for snow for awhile. They post updates on Facebook a lot

Posted: May 2, 2017 at 22:27 Quote
Any going to CG bike park this Sunday from horseshoe bay?!?

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 13, 2020 at 17:00 Quote
Hi,
I'm looking for a ride to CGP on Monday (and for any other days in the future) from Vancouver, Horseshoe bay or Langdale. I will share ferry fee and gas.
I pay the beers ✌️

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 16:11 Quote
Ren-o- wrote:
Hi,
I'm looking for a ride to CGP on Monday (and for any other days in the future) from Vancouver, Horseshoe bay or Langdale. I will share ferry fee and gas.
I pay the beers ✌️

Check out the Vancouver Trail Shredders facebook group, there are random peeps on there going to CGP fairly often to carpool with.

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 18:52 Quote
gramboh wrote:
Ren-o- wrote:
Hi,
I pay the beers ✌️

Check out the Vancouver Trail Shredders facebook group, there are random peeps on there going to CGP fairly often to carpool with.

Awesome! Thank you Beer

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019061
Mobile Version of Website