Strava Users Thread

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 7:09 Quote
I know I'm slow but I always like to see that some people are slower then me.then I don't feel to slow.

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 9:24 Quote
yeah, WEAK! Updated for the photo capability, and now I can't see the number of people on the seggie. Oh well.

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 14:05 Quote
brncr6 wrote:
I know I'm slow but I always like to see that some people are slower then me.then I don't feel to slow.

yup, if I'm in the top half I'm happy

Posted: May 4, 2015 at 18:23 Quote
After a long, long time I made it to the top of the leader boards for both distance and longest single ride! Not quite enough elevation here to get that one

Posted: May 4, 2015 at 18:57 Quote
trailblitz wrote:
After a long, long time I made it to the top of the leader boards for both distance and longest single ride! Not quite enough elevation here to get that one
Well done, I don't think I'll ever get there with my mix of on and off road riding Cry Razz

Posted: May 4, 2015 at 20:16 Quote
training camp was ridiculously tough. I am very ashamed that I haven't gotten the mountain bike out yet though

Posted: May 4, 2015 at 21:18 Quote
trailblitz wrote:
training camp was ridiculously tough. I am very ashamed that I haven't gotten the mountain bike out yet though

Who are you riding for? Wish I could get in a team, all the ones round here are either school ones or really pro and wouldn't want the likes of me Frown

Posted: May 5, 2015 at 7:06 Quote
this youth development team posted on a local pinkbike thread, and it just seemed to be a great opportunity. Mostly using this for xc training, but I may do 1 or 2 road races. The Team

Posted: May 5, 2015 at 7:17 Quote
Did you race ocup 1 on Sunday?

Posted: May 5, 2015 at 7:32 Quote
nope, I got my ass completely handed to me at an O-Cup last year, so I want to test myself at a small weekly series first before doing an O-Cup this season

for anyone interested, this was the result last year. I was the fastest of the slow people (Adam Napiorkowski, Senior Sport)

Posted: May 18, 2015 at 9:37 Quote
trailblitz wrote:
nope, I got my ass completely handed to me at an O-Cup last year, so I want to test myself at a small weekly series first before doing an O-Cup this season

for anyone interested, this was the result last year. I was the fastest of the slow people (Adam Napiorkowski, Senior Sport)

if I were you I would start doping! That's all I'm sayin!

Posted: May 18, 2015 at 11:47 Quote
Can people cheat there time on strava?

Posted: May 18, 2015 at 11:55 Quote
Do you mean riding a moto or cheating the gps numbers? Either way, it's pointless.

Posted: May 18, 2015 at 12:06 Quote
Cheat the #s down hill trail we ride, a few people do it in seemly impossible fast times.
Or are we just horribly slow.

Posted: May 18, 2015 at 12:58 Quote
brncr6 wrote:
Can people cheat there time on strava?

Yes, it's possible that either their GPS has poor accuracy or they manipulated the file they uploaded to Strava manually.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012531
Mobile Version of Website