Looking for solid builders/riders in San Diego

PB Forum :: USA - West
Looking for solid builders/riders in San Diego
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 28, 2013 at 13:16 Quote
My name is Jarred and Ive been in SD for 21 years. Pretty much ridden all the spots. I live in the Point Loma/Ocean Beach area and I am looking for some people to ride and build with. I have multiple spots picked out for new trails in the coastal area. Im tired of driving out to east county and poway to ride, I want some local trails built by local people. So if there is anybody out there in areas such as point loma, ocean beach, clairemont, downtown, mission hills, mission valley, mission beach, la jolla etc. Contact me lets do some riding! I know very few people that ride, and Im tired of riding by myself! I know of a lot of hidden spots around here and believe me this coastal region has a lot of potential for trails. Just need to find some dedicated people!

Lets do this!

Posted: Nov 22, 2013 at 18:46 Quote
Im down but my work schedules pretty crazy. I got a couple buddys that are more of beginners but there down for anything. Im up in lakeside. message me and I bet we could work something out.

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2013 at 18:05 Quote
Hey man I just moved to Huntington Beach from utah. I'm looking for ppl to dh/free ride with. Let me know if your down to ride

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2013 at 8:53 Quote
Wil White is always building and riding in SD

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2013 at 8:57 Quote
jarrod801 wrote:
Who's Wil White?

only the 12th place spot in Redbull Rampage 2012 and 13th in Rampage 2013......

hes on here https://www.pinkbike.com/u/suicidedownhiller/

http://stwww.bikemag.com/files/2012/10/RMPGE-day1-13.jpg

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2013 at 9:09 Quote
thanks, sounds cool, but since i cant huck off the Oakley sender i'm sure a pro would be bored riding with me, unless this comment was intended for the guy that started the thread.

Posted: Jan 23, 2014 at 22:29 Quote
SanDiegoDH wrote:
Im down but my work schedules pretty crazy. I got a couple buddys that are more of beginners but there down for anything. Im up in lakeside. message me and I bet we could work something out.

yo hit me up if you ever want to meet up and ride. got a spot down here right by downtown thats pretty sick. im willing to check out/scope for trails as well. 6198903151

Posted: Jan 23, 2014 at 22:31 Quote
jarrod801 wrote:
thanks, sounds cool, but since i cant huck off the Oakley sender i'm sure a pro would be bored riding with me, unless this comment was intended for the guy that started the thread.

sd and huntington are kind of a mission. but if im ever up in that area ill hit u up. any trails up there? ive heard of some in laguna/san clemente. hit me up if ur ever in sd and want to ride. 6198903151

O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2014 at 18:26 Quote
SDshredder619 wrote:
My name is Jarred and Ive been in SD for 21 years. Pretty much ridden all the spots. I live in the Point Loma/Ocean Beach area and I am looking for some people to ride and build with. I have multiple spots picked out for new trails in the coastal area. Im tired of driving out to east county and poway to ride, I want some local trails built by local people. So if there is anybody out there in areas such as point loma, ocean beach, clairemont, downtown, mission hills, mission valley, mission beach, la jolla etc. Contact me lets do some riding! I know very few people that ride, and Im tired of riding by myself! I know of a lot of hidden spots around here and believe me this coastal region has a lot of potential for trails. Just need to find some dedicated people!

Lets do this!

I'm in city heights and frequent Balboa as well as Mission and Sweetwater. Also looking for some new spots, PM me!

Posted: Jan 27, 2014 at 19:20 Quote
I'm Wil White Razz I'm interested though, let me know when you find a solid spot. I'm also looking for some guys in El Cajon area to help out with my new spot.

Posted: Feb 3, 2014 at 18:00 Quote
I moved from Vancouver to San Diego a year ago.. haven't biked in a while (too much surfing) but am pretty experienced.. I'm down to ride for sure! need someone to show me the trails around here!

Posted: Feb 6, 2014 at 9:48 Quote
http://www.gravitypirates.com A whole bunch of like minded riders. Gotta dig with one of us to get on the private forums. But it's worth it.

O+
Posted: Feb 7, 2014 at 8:20 Quote
thanks, i just signed up to join. Im ready to put a shovel in the ground and ride with new ppl!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012657
Mobile Version of Website