Looking for solid builders/riders in San Diego

PB Forum :: USA - West
Looking for solid builders/riders in San Diego
O+
Posted: Feb 7, 2014 at 8:23 Quote
here is a sweet spot in san marcos. me and some others are going there this sunday if you wanna come message me.

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2014 at 22:00 Quote
I will be moving to Oceanside/Carlsbad this July and will be looking for people to ride with too.

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2014 at 14:05 Quote
@ Jetbenny. hit me up when you get here. i know a few guys there and ride with them and above los angeles

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2014 at 22:43 Quote
@jarrod801. Will do. Looking forward to it.

Posted: Mar 18, 2014 at 10:27 Quote
Joined pb just to respond to this post...

I'm in Clairemont and would like to find more trails in the coastal SD area - Tecolote & Marrian Bear just aren't cutting it.

axon.jaxon at me dot com

O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2014 at 11:09 Quote
Hey man, sounds good. I found a fun group of guys to ride with. Ill message you

Posted: Mar 31, 2014 at 22:54 Quote
Just started some in clairemont!!
photo

and more work from yesterday
photo

Posted: Apr 3, 2014 at 21:52 Quote
I lived in SoCal a few years back and rode BMX. Living up in WA now and headed to SD for a week at the beginning of May and bringing a bike with me. Looking to ride every day if anyone is down.

Posted: Apr 30, 2014 at 22:15 Quote
I'm up in Escondido, but I want to find more costal places to ride. I'm just getting back into riding after a few years absence, so I'm a bit rusty. I like to build, too, so I'll help with that.

O+
Posted: May 1, 2014 at 14:47 Quote
Whats up everyone...I live in Coronado and down to build, ride, play beer pong and sky dive out of space shuttles...not much experience building trails but Im a general contractor so have tools and would be down to help build and ride on weekends...I usually go way East or North to ride and have been know to do day trips to Lake Isabella...message me and let me know about the clam bakes, Im down!!!

Posted: May 1, 2014 at 16:26 Quote
Hey San Diego diggers. If anyone is interested in helping out the Gravity Pirates get another lift assisted open, check out the link and come help Build Gravity Pirate Park at Mt. Waterman this weekend. We're looking to open in 6 weeks with 2 trails.
There will be car pools from San Diego. http://gravitypirates.dust.tv/t9105-gp-park-dig-ride-5-3-14#108110

Posted: May 4, 2014 at 13:55 Quote
I live in Bay Park and would like to help out on any nearby trails. Have to wait a couple weeks though cuz I messed up my shoulder yesterday at teds.

Posted: May 6, 2014 at 16:55 Quote
Hey guys! My Dad and I built some trails off the 78 in San Marcos. There is a huge white P on the mountain, you cant miss it. I have 5 dh trails and a fun All Mountain trail.

O+
Posted: May 6, 2014 at 22:18 Quote
Nice! I will be moving to Oceanside soon. Can't wait to start exploring.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025433
Mobile Version of Website