Shimano deore m615 brake pads

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Shimano deore m615 brake pads
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 5, 2013 at 2:55 Quote
Can someone just link me to a place in UK that sells pads that will fit my deore m615 brakes

before you call me lazy, I've tried with no success for ages and its doing my head in

Posted: Nov 5, 2013 at 4:42 Quote
Take the Pads out, take them along to your local bike shop and they'll help you!

failiing that the pads are the generic Shimano G01S pads and you can use the same ones from , xt slx, xtr, and apparently are even compatible with the shimano Ice tech Pads

just type in 'Shimano G01S pads' into google.

http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/shimano-slx-br-m666-resin-pad-(g01s)-and-spring-8ka-9801-prod30147/

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/clarks-shimano-xtr-xt-slx-m985-m785-m666-pads/rp-prod109277

"Shimano Deore BR-M615 I-Spec-B Bled Disc Brake
Superb stoppers, the BR-M615 brake is an archetypal Shimano Deore component. In other words these brakes share many of the features you will find on Shimano's pro-race quality XTR brakes, but for a fraction of the price.

•Shimano Servo Wave technology effectively moves the pads quicker for a measured 20% improvement in stopping power.
•The open 2-piston design is simple, reliable and delivers exceptional modulation.
•The brake, cable and lever come fully assembled and bled, straight out of the box,
•Rotor not supplied.
•Made for post mount frames with rotors up to 160mm.
•I-Spec B Compatible Mounting - you can mount an I-Spec B-compatible gear shifter to the brake lever clamp and free up some handlebar space.
•Easy hinged-clamp mounting, reach-adjustable lever.
Supplied with Shimano G01S pads.
•Compatible with Shimano Ice-Tech pads
•As with every Shimano hydraulic disc brake, the BR-M615 uses mineral oil brake fluid which is less hazardous than conventional hydraulic fluids.
•Front or rear specific.
•The front brake comes with a 1,000mm hose, the rear is 1,700.
•Supplied with spare olives and inserts should you need to cut the hose.
•286g - based upon weighing one Shimano Deore BR-M615 I-Spec-B Bled Disc Brake (calliper, hose and lever) at Bike Co-op HQ in August 2013."

Hope this helps

Hooty

Posted: Nov 5, 2013 at 5:37 Quote
The following pad models will work.

Standard Metal: G03S, G03Ti & G04Ti .
Standard Resin: G01A, G02A & G01S
Ice-Tech Finned Metal: F03C & J04C
Ice-Tech Finned Resin: F01A & J02A

* Some Shimano rotors are made for use with resin pads only, if they are it will be stamped on the rotor.

Basically all the pads that can be used in the BR-M9020, BR-M9000, BR-M987, BR-M985, BR-M8000, BR-M785, BR-M675 & BR-M666 can all be used in the BR-M615.

Posted: Nov 5, 2013 at 6:38 Quote
Thanks guys exactly what i wanted

Posted: Aug 4, 2014 at 12:40 Quote
THANK GOD I found this post.

Posted: Mar 24, 2015 at 15:12 Quote
Seriously, thank you all for explaining this so clearly!

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 7:18 Quote
cobba wrote:
The following pad models will work.

Standard Metal: G03S, G03Ti & G04Ti .
Standard Resin: G01A, G02A & G01S
Ice-Tech Finned Metal: F03C & J04C
Ice-Tech Finned Resin: F01A & J02A

* Some Shimano rotors are made for use with resin pads only, if they are it will be stamped on the rotor.

Basically all the pads that can be used in the BR-M9020, BR-M9000, BR-M987, BR-M985, BR-M8000, BR-M785, BR-M675 & BR-M666 can all be used in the BR-M615.

Nice one dude !!! Thank you so much, BTW these pads also fit the Shimano Deore BR-M6000

Previous Page | Next Page

Active Forum Threads
32 mins ago - Kona Process 153 vs Ibis Ripmo AF: Which is Better For Beginners?
1 hours ago - The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
1 hours ago - Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
2 hours ago - Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!
3 hours ago - Greece for enduro riding in winter
3 hours ago - 2020 - SantaCruz Tallboy Carbon vs Canyon Neuron CF 9.0 SL
4 hours ago - Suspension SETUP, a 'how to' guide...
4 hours ago - Mechanics Quick Question Thread [Ask Questions Here]
5 hours ago - Trail Conditions for Calgarians
5 hours ago - Post your Propain!
5 hours ago - How should I go about custom painting my fork?
5 hours ago - Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
5 hours ago - Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
5 hours ago - Trailforks.com Bug Reports
5 hours ago - I really want my bike back....
6 hours ago - [STOLEN BIKES] Post Your Stolen Bike Ad Here (U.S.A/Canada/South America Only)
6 hours ago - Official Vernon Riders Thread
7 hours ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
7 hours ago - Better cable routing grommets - 2019 Capra AL
7 hours ago - Banshee Bikes, NS Bikes, YT Industries Bikes and Ragley Bikes need their own manufacturer forum on Pinkbike
7 hours ago - Show your all mountain bike
7 hours ago - Motobecane Hal Boost: Anyone Riding a BD Bike?
8 hours ago - Best Do it all Bike
8 hours ago - Having a hell of a time finding a replacement wheel
8 hours ago - transition pbj

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012781
Mobile Version of Website