how to sell

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
how to sell
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 4, 2017 at 8:23 Quote
I am trying to freaking buy something the damn guy wont answer me so i am looking for a link to buy is there one and yes i am a member

Posted: Oct 7, 2017 at 13:46 Quote
I am.new to this site .I am.using my mobile phone..and I watched to.sell.my brand new.speciallized rock hopper bike but when I press the buy and sell tab . I get no option to post a ad. . Can anyone tell me why? I might have to stick with kijji.. cycle path told me this was the best site to sell a brand new bike. Very frustrating

Posted: Nov 12, 2017 at 20:52 Quote
April33 wrote:
I am.new to this site .I am.using my mobile phone..and I watched to.sell.my brand new.speciallized rock hopper bike but when I press the buy and sell tab . I get no option to post a ad. . Can anyone tell me why? I might have to stick with kijji.. cycle path told me this was the best site to sell a brand new bike. Very frustrating

You kinda do need a desktop for this unfortunately, kijiji is full of lowballers so it's not the best option. If you can I would go to library and post it there because their computers are free to use. You can check on your ad from mobile aswell.

Posted: Apr 21, 2018 at 11:56 Quote
If you go to the bottom of buysell and press desktop site then you can go there and then go to outsell again and there will be a green button that sayspost new ad

Posted: Aug 9, 2018 at 0:37 Quote
BenCycles wrote:
I tried this as well, clicked the post new ad, but it just errors out on me… asks for location but then doesn't give me the option for a location….
Me too arghhhh!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 27, 2018 at 18:13 Quote
How long does it take for a new add/post to appear in the listing? Posted an add 4 hrs ago & still can't find it!!

Posted: Nov 3, 2018 at 3:31 Quote
Have tried for days to post a listing. It’s just impossible.

Posted: Nov 3, 2018 at 14:06 Quote
Don't post on mobile as it is a complete pain and way to involved. Just do it on a computer. If you don't have one you can find one at your local library or maybe a friend has one. That will be easier that trying to get a picture on the mobile.

Posted: Nov 2, 2020 at 10:37 Quote
Make sure you are signed in.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016233
Mobile Version of Website