Is this bike worth the money? Tell me what you think

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Is this bike worth the money? Tell me what you think
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 15, 2013 at 18:46 Quote
Hey guys I just found this bike on danscomp and it seemed like a nice bike and is on sale should I ask for this for Christmas or something else? This seems to be full cromoly and slightly lighter than the other bmx bikes for the same amount of money (when on sale) It has double wall front and rear rims so I was wondering if it would work I am planning on riding street and dirt jumps tell me what you think

http://www.danscomp.com/saleproducts-BIKES/102287/2013_Black_Eye_Park_Pro_Bike.html

Thanks for your help

Posted: Nov 15, 2013 at 20:59 Quote
As much as we like to hate on black eye on this forum, that looks like a pretty decent deal for a full chromo complete

Posted: Nov 16, 2013 at 19:04 Quote
Ben-S wrote:
As much as we like to hate on black eye on this forum, that looks like a pretty decent deal for a full chromo complete

Thanks for your input man is there anything better that you would suggest? I am going from downhill to street and dirt jump so I don't know much about it yet.

Posted: Nov 16, 2013 at 19:16 Quote
Wethepeople completes are always dialled, the higher end haro completes are pretty sweet, and the new fit and fly completes look nice. Also check out your local craigslist and pinkbike classifieds, there's usually some good deals on used custom bikes floating around.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009390
Mobile Version of Website