Were do ye keep yer ride?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Were do ye keep yer ride?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 23, 2013 at 6:33 Quote
When yer not shredding it, where do ye keep her?? Guess ill start if off.... After each ride I spend about an hr warshing and inspecting my rig. Then after she's dry I take er into the house and park it in the living room..Beer Facepalm

Posted: Nov 25, 2013 at 2:20 Quote
Upstairs in the spare room due to lack of garage. My beige carpet has taken some splodges on its way up the stairs after a shoddy rushed clean.

Posted: Dec 2, 2013 at 13:44 Quote
My bed room lol it's like a little work shop But after I clean it haha

Posted: Dec 2, 2013 at 16:54 Quote
In the way of anything else i'm trying to do Rolleyes

Posted: Dec 4, 2013 at 14:33 Quote
In my house where all bikes should be.

Posted: Dec 11, 2013 at 18:57 Quote
In my shop. Converted my den to my man cave. Computer, bike shop, music jam area etc

Posted: Dec 13, 2013 at 12:49 Quote
Facescab wrote:
Upstairs in the spare room due to lack of garage. My beige carpet has taken some splodges on its way up the stairs after a shoddy rushed clean.
+1

no gender on my bike though, its a bike Smile

Posted: Dec 14, 2013 at 22:00 Quote
Currently, 1 in the spare bed room, 1 in the garage, 3 in the dining room, 2 at work, and 1 in the shed.

Posted: Dec 22, 2013 at 12:05 Quote
Dirty or not its ALWAYS inside my house. Preferably in a spot I can admire it. Same with my son's bike.

Posted: Jan 3, 2014 at 18:40 Quote
Living in college dorms has presented me with the challenge of bike storage, so I raised my bed, rearranged some furniture and it sits comfortably under my bed

Posted: Jan 5, 2014 at 13:38 Quote
Much like yourself op, I like to see my bikes, and keep em clean.. I keep them in my place in the bikes only storage room and despite being indoors and living in a place with virtually no crime I keep em locked there with a chemicaly treated brass chain. Wink

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015115
Mobile Version of Website