Evil Owners Club

PB Forum :: Other
Evil Owners Club
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Dec 2, 2013 at 23:52 Quote
Thought I would start an owners thread up for owners of evil bikes to post pics of your bike and talk to fellow owners about issues your having or modifications you may be doing.

Post up pics and info on your Undead/Uprising/Revolt/Sovereign/Faction.

http://www.evil-bikes.com/

Register your bikes for warranty here 3 years warranty and lifetime crash replacement.

http://evil-bikes.com/warranty/

Posted: Dec 3, 2013 at 1:11 Quote
jonnyhill2011 wrote:
Thought I would start an owners thread up for owners of evil bikes to post pics of your bike and talk to fellow owners about issues your having or modifications you may be doing.

Post up pics and info on your Undead/Uprising/Revolt/Sovereign/Faction.

http://www.evil-bikes.com/
Saleve

Posted: Dec 3, 2013 at 1:12 Quote
mattygee020671 wrote:
No more ginger seat post
should start things off

Posted: Dec 3, 2013 at 2:52 Quote
Evil Undead

Also have a medium V10.4, which is a medium. The Undead is a little longer and therefore a lot more stable. the short back end still makes the bike very jumpable and great for manualling. The BOS front end makes everything so super smooth as well.

Any thoughts on how to improve the back end? Thinking TI coil but any more than that and not sure. Is air the place to go now?

btw, I know I'm missing a bottom roller for the chain guide and it is now fitted...

Posted: Dec 3, 2013 at 3:45 Quote
Been needing a thread like this! Hopefully someone can help me out here. Just bought an Evil Sovereign frame and I'm wondering if a 160mm fork is a good idea? Something like a 36 Talas?

Beautiful Undeads up there...^

And a pic of the frame:

evil

Posted: Dec 3, 2013 at 5:16 Quote
iainmac-1 wrote:
Been needing a thread like this! Hopefully someone can help me out here. Just bought an Evil Sovereign frame and I'm wondering if a 160mm fork is a good idea? Something like a 36 Talas?

Beautiful Undeads up there...^

And a pic of the frame:

evil

Well the only ones who can 100% say you wont void any warranty are evil. Its a 140mm bike and as a rule I would say you can go to 20mm more than spec travel.... Im pretty sure it will be ok but may ruin the bike for going uphills *unless you plan to run the talas in low position most of the time and put it in 160mm for DH.

Posted: Dec 3, 2013 at 5:17 Quote
thanks for getting the ball rolling guys the two undeads are stunning wow! Ill post my uprising up when its complete moving house at the moment so going to be a couple of weeks for me.

Posted: Dec 3, 2013 at 6:04 Quote
** another awesome undead some real variation in suspension so far as well!! where did you guys get your evil chainstay protectors?

Posted: Dec 3, 2013 at 6:50 Quote
jonnyhill2011 wrote:
** another awesome undead some real variation in suspension so far as well!! where did you guys get your evil chainstay protectors?

Came with the frame aswell as the 2 downtube protectors

Posted: Dec 3, 2013 at 8:26 Quote
I am working on my new Undead. Waiting for the custom frame decals.
Btw. Awesome idea to start a thread like this

Posted: Dec 3, 2013 at 9:40 Quote
Let me chime in also, from the warm South East Mediterranean. :Cool :





Posted: Dec 3, 2013 at 10:42 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/u/theflu/album/Evil-Revolt/
Here's my 2010 Revolt... Saving up for an Uprising... Can't get enough those Evils..Big Grin [PI= size=l0 align=c][/PI]

Posted: Dec 3, 2013 at 10:48 Quote
For the guy above^


Wow, keep them coming!

@jonnyhill2011 cheers for the advice regarding my Sovereign, think I'll play it slightly safer and settle in between the two (150mm). It's mainly the climbing ability I don't want to affect.

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015143
Mobile Version of Website