Evil Owners Club

PB Forum :: Evil
Evil Owners Club
Posted: Jul 23, 2017 at 22:32 Quote
30 lbs 12 ounces as my Following currently stands.

Posted: Jul 23, 2017 at 23:11 Quote
austenselk wrote:
As it currently stands.
  As it currently stands.

Another view.
  Another view.

Black or green DVO Diamond. Or black fork in general. White doesn't quite look the part with that particular green.
Dark/light contrast looks better IMO. That's more light/light if that makes sense.

Anyways, awesome ride !

O+
Posted: Jul 24, 2017 at 17:12 Quote
photo

Just built up mine. Float X2 is going in this week.

Posted: Jul 24, 2017 at 17:55 Quote
fredro wrote:
austenselk wrote:
As it currently stands.
  As it currently stands.

Another view.
  Another view.

Black or green DVO Diamond. Or black fork in general. White doesn't quite look the part with that particular green.
Dark/light contrast looks better IMO. That's more light/light if that makes sense.

Anyways, awesome ride !

I would've but I was able to trade a fork for the dual position and decided to go with that. Not the ideal color but I have an idea of how to cover up the white... Decals.

Posted: Jul 24, 2017 at 20:37 Quote
mel22b wrote:
photo

Sick shot!
The graffiti got covered up but the evil shines through...

O+
Posted: Jul 25, 2017 at 7:04 Quote
mel22b wrote:
photo

tup

O+
Posted: Jul 28, 2017 at 6:55 Quote
Kirby46 wrote:
Anyone had issues recently with the rear tyre rubbing on the seat stay? Large wreckoning - hope wheels - 2.3 high roller 2 in X-low mode
Yes! I have quite an issue with rubbing. I am running quite a wide set up though. I have stans flow mk3 rims with e13 trsr tires and I have managed to wear through 2 layers of vinyl and the paint. I'm getting to carbon now. The set up I run is pretty much maxed out for tires. I probably have less than 5mm on either side. Kinda bums me out but those e13 tires are so damn good I can't give up on them.

Posted: Jul 28, 2017 at 7:05 Quote
You'd rather sacrifice your frame, than switch tires?!?

....makes sense.

Dude switch tires asap.

O+
Posted: Jul 30, 2017 at 19:17 Quote
fredro wrote:

....makes sense.

Dude switch tires asap.
I know I sound insane "sacrificing" my frame but having that much grip becomes addicting. I have seriously never felt anything near as much grip and as predictable as the trsr tires. the rubbing is a result of my wheels being a little too flexy as well. If you have the clearance for them they are the greatest tires out there by far.

Posted: Jul 30, 2017 at 20:20 Quote
schuster19 wrote:
fredro wrote:

....makes sense.

Dude switch tires asap.
I know I sound insane "sacrificing" my frame but having that much grip becomes addicting. I have seriously never felt anything near as much grip and as predictable as the trsr tires. the rubbing is a result of my wheels being a little too flexy as well. If you have the clearance for them they are the greatest tires out there by far.
Give magic marrys snakeskin a try. Front and rear those things grip like nothing else, but they do roll a bit slow if you have them front and back.

Posted: Jul 30, 2017 at 20:44 Quote
schuster19 wrote:
fredro wrote:

....makes sense.

Dude switch tires asap.
agreed

Posted: Jul 30, 2017 at 21:43 Quote
pbullard2017 wrote:
schuster19 wrote:
fredro wrote:

....makes sense.

Dude switch tires asap.
agreed
Agree..mm front lover here..yet to try e13 rbr.

Posted: Jul 30, 2017 at 21:50 Quote
jrocksdh wrote:
pbullard2017 wrote:
schuster19 wrote:
agreed
best tire set up so far for me has been a pacestar Hans Dampf 2.35 back, and a Magic mary 2.35 Snakeskin in the front.
I love that set up.

Posted: Jul 31, 2017 at 3:16 Quote
Niko182 wrote:
jrocksdh wrote:
pbullard2017 wrote:

agreed
best tire set up so far for me has been a pacestar Hans Dampf 2.35 back, and a Magic mary 2.35 Snakeskin in the front.
I love that set up.

+1 for that combo - I've tried a few others but always end up back with that!
photo

Posted: Jul 31, 2017 at 4:14 Quote
Best for me has been 2.3 Conti Mud King DH F/R rolls horrendously slowly but jesus christ it's like riding Tacky trails when in fact they're 6inch deep in slop

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.070572
Mobile Version of Website