Evil Owners Club

PB Forum :: Evil
Evil Owners Club
Posted: Jan 2, 2018 at 15:22 Quote
zachinblack wrote:
Anyone with a Wreckoning running the Fox 36 in Fit4 or HLC/LSC?

Wondering which option is better for me? I would prefer a fairly hard lockout but like large amounts of adjustability as well.
Any feedback appreciated.

I've got the latest version of the 36 (EVOL) with HSC/LSC on my Insurgent and I've never wished for a lockout. I spent a bit of time setting the fork up when I first got it, but now it's perfect. I do small changes based on where I'm riding (max 2 clicks of any rebound/HSC/LSC).

Posted: Jan 2, 2018 at 16:58 Quote
Rc2 all day just add some clicks of low speed compression if you want it firmer for pedaling honestly when climbing anything tech you want that fork open

Posted: Jan 3, 2018 at 4:54 Quote
photo

Mini Enduro Night Race at Llandegla aboard the Wreckoning. Smile

Posted: Jan 5, 2018 at 13:15 Quote
Has anyone put a Dorito on a Wreckoning? I feel like it’d be a monster truck

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2018 at 13:30 Quote
beeboo wrote:

Cool Ranch or BBQ?

Posted: Jan 5, 2018 at 20:10 Quote
beeboo wrote:
lol

Posted: Jan 8, 2018 at 11:08 Quote
Out of curiosity what tyres are wreckoning owners running on the rear? I've picked up a few parts for mine, hopefully the building process will start soon but just want to make sure i dont get anything too big for clearance on the back end.

Posted: Jan 8, 2018 at 13:11 Quote
Sean140 wrote:
Out of curiosity what tyres are wreckoning owners running on the rear? I've picked up a few parts for mine, hopefully the building process will start soon but just want to make sure i dont get anything too big for clearance on the back end.

Was running an e-13 2.35" which worked great. Would have continued with e-13s but they were out of stock, so I switched to a Minion DHR2 2.3" DD. I think a 2.4 Maxxis would fit well if you wanted something larger. Maybe others can chime-in on their experience. Enjoy the new bike man,.,..

Posted: Jan 11, 2018 at 14:32 Quote
What have you guys done to eliminate chain slapping from the chainstays?

My insurgent sounds like a Batman episode from the 60s when going over really rough ground.

I've got mastic tape on at the moment, but jt doesn't feel like it's going to help.

Insulation foam seems to work, but looks awful.

Posted: Jan 11, 2018 at 14:38 Quote
rickon wrote:

My insurgent sounds like a Batman episode from the 60s when going over really rough ground.

I've got mastic tape on at the moment, but jt doesn't feel like it's going to help.

remove the chainstay and put a tube on the top and bottom and wrap it in electrical tape.

Posted: Jan 11, 2018 at 14:40 Quote
new in here. just ordered '17 following. can't wait!

O+
Posted: Jan 11, 2018 at 15:25 Quote
rickon wrote:

We used to have these things called 'inner tubes' Smile that we would wrap the chainstay with when it got punctured and was no longer useable. Barring that, people will use the fuzzy side of a long velcro strip with some success and you could also look at some wide weather stripping that you might use around doors or windows.

Posted: Jan 11, 2018 at 15:51 Quote
i've used a thinner version of windsurfing board deck padding. strong adhesive and can get with small block patterns. use it for downtube protection on dh bikes as well. can get in colors and quiet af. comes in sheets so cut em up custom

Posted: Jan 11, 2018 at 18:04 Quote
fullbug wrote:
new in here. just ordered '17 following. can't wait!

Welcome to the Dark Side....Emo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022038
Mobile Version of Website