Evil Owners Club

PB Forum :: Evil
Evil Owners Club
Posted: Jul 3, 2018 at 23:05 Quote
Hey does anyone can show me how to attach an image to a post? Would like to share some pics of my insurgent with the dvo jade. Thanks

Posted: Jul 3, 2018 at 23:38 Quote
krazewerks wrote:
Hey does anyone can show me how to attach an image to a post? Would like to share some pics of my insurgent with the dvo jade. Thanks

Post photos to your account first. Then you can display/link them on the forums.

Posted: Jul 4, 2018 at 0:15 Quote
kwapik wrote:
krazewerks wrote:

Post photos to your account first. Then you can display/link them on the forums.

cool and thanks

Posted: Jul 4, 2018 at 0:42 Quote
photo
photo

my insurgent with the dvo jade paired with push hypercoil.. comparing with the push 11/6 which i've tried before, the jade had the same ride quality (if not better) and its way more affordable Wink

O+
Posted: Jul 4, 2018 at 1:02 Quote
No clearance issues with the Jade? I've heard that it doesn't work on the Insurgent. What brand spring are you using?

Posted: Jul 4, 2018 at 1:11 Quote
lee661 wrote:
No clearance issues with the Jade? I've heard that it doesn't work on the Insurgent. What brand spring are you using?

the jade has no clearance issues on the insurgent, except the rebound knob can be a bit difficult to access, otherwise everything works great. i'm using push/hyperco spring

Posted: Jul 4, 2018 at 4:49 Quote
Hi,

Does anybody know the size of the small pivot bearings? not the rocker, nor the big pivot bearing, but the four small ones, if that makes any sense?
Anyway, one of those are completely broken on my undead, and I´m in the middle of a biking trip, so i don't have time to order a full bearing kit from the UK right now. If anybody has the measurements I might be able to find a standard bearing as a temporary solution.

Thanks in advance!

Posted: Jul 4, 2018 at 22:45 Quote
NoiNPO wrote:
Hi,

Does anybody know the size of the small pivot bearings? not the rocker, nor the big pivot bearing, but the four small ones, if that makes any sense?
Anyway, one of those are completely broken on my undead, and I´m in the middle of a biking trip, so i don't have time to order a full bearing kit from the UK right now. If anybody has the measurements I might be able to find a standard bearing as a temporary solution.

Thanks in advance!

My experience with evil bikes had been very positive in terms of their response time. Do message them through their website, they'll replay within 24hrs, for my case.. Everytime! Hope this help.

Posted: Jul 5, 2018 at 8:48 Quote
anyone riding a Fox DPX 2 in the Insurgent?

O+
Posted: Jul 11, 2018 at 8:27 Quote
Finally my bike is ready!

Only waiting for black flat pedals.

photo

Posted: Jul 11, 2018 at 17:26 Quote
That may be the best build to blend that fugly fork into a bike yet.

O+
Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 12:58 Quote
Anyone running a KS LEV Integra 150mm on a medium Wreckoning? I'm looking to see how much of the post is left sticking out when it is fully inserted.

Posted: Jul 18, 2018 at 13:21 Quote
Considering a coil shock on my Wrecker, thinking dhx2, double barrel or ohlins. Does anyone have any opinions on what works best for the bike? I've been reading on the push but i'd rather stick with one of the 3 i've listed, would also be the climb switch models if that makes a difference.

Posted: Jul 18, 2018 at 17:48 Quote
Sean140 wrote:
Considering a coil shock on my Wrecker, thinking dhx2, double barrel or ohlins. Does anyone have any opinions on what works best for the bike? I've been reading on the push but i'd rather stick with one of the 3 i've listed, would also be the climb switch models if that makes a difference.

DVO Jade maybe?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015981
Mobile Version of Website