Evil Owners Club

PB Forum :: Evil
Evil Owners Club
Posted: Feb 5, 2019 at 20:17 Quote
I'd love to see a revised wreck! Shorter stack, steeper seat tube, stretched out reach, maybe grow the cs per size..channel for external cables like gt did I believe. The bronze was sick. Just bar at away from the group think colorways..tan, gray, light blue just as Ford, Toyota, and everyone else has done recently.
Bring back the candy reds bling

Posted: Feb 8, 2019 at 20:53 Quote
Gmoneyog1 wrote:
keju wrote:
harrisoncheesman wrote:
yea but the 2019 frames came out like an end of 2018 and were announced well before that. I reckon they should do a downtube cable routing like the canyon spectral has, very clean and great for maintenance which is why I assume the brake lines have been outside of the frame.

Internal cables look cool, but I'll take a frame with external brake lines over internal any day. They're a lot easier to work with.
It's technically not internal cable routing, there's just a plate the covers the cable. It's easily removable and has the benefit of protecting the down tube

Yes they could do that or even something like what GT is now doing where the cables are above the downtube. They look internal but are actually just hidden

Posted: Feb 10, 2019 at 4:33 Quote
photo
Couldn’t afford the Spengle 3 spokes so I’ve ditched my Enve m60 and gone for some Spins. Hope they ride ok and don’t upset the geo much

O+
Posted: Feb 10, 2019 at 5:50 Quote
Brakeless should be fun!

Posted: Feb 10, 2019 at 8:24 Quote
No brakes is for the authentic 90’s feel of cantilevers.

Posted: Feb 12, 2019 at 13:51 Quote
Have any Wrecker owners tried the Offering? My wrecker's abit much bike for a lot of my riding but I love the feel of it. So naturally i'm thinking of the Offering as it hopefully would keep the Wreckers characteristics but in a more trail friendly package, but still have enough for bike parks and when it gets steep and rough.

Posted: Feb 12, 2019 at 20:16 Quote
D8mok wrote:
photo
Couldn’t afford the Spengle 3 spokes so I’ve ditched my Enve m60 and gone for some Spins. Hope they ride ok and don’t upset the geo much

Beauuuuuutiful! There's a homeless guy I see around Auckland on an old GT with Spin wheels on... One day I'll see if I can do a swap with a clunker and cash.

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 4:37 Quote
Wow!!!! Drop dead gorgeousDrool

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 10:59 Quote
That's one beauty of a bike. I can't find any Evil in white on the site, but it's an Insurgent right? Those 27,5" wheels always make a bike look better to me. And I'm saying that being a 29er guy myself.

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 11:05 Quote
Christofferdurietz wrote:
That's one beauty of a bike. I can't find any Evil in white on the site, but it's an Insurgent right? Those 27,5" wheels always make a bike look better to me. And I'm saying that being a 29er guy myself.
'

Yup! It's an insurgent LB. This colorway is "Yogurt Truck"

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 11:11 Quote
phastlikedatnascar wrote:
Christofferdurietz wrote:
'

Yup! It's an insurgent LB. This colorway is "Yogurt Truck"

Um yes just found it Facepalm But may I ask where you sourced those white logo Maxxis tires? Did they come with a full build? I've only seen them specced on complete bikes and never sold separately.

Posted: Feb 13, 2019 at 11:17 Quote
Um yes just found it Facepalm But may I ask where you sourced those white logo Maxxis tires? Did they come with a full build? I've only seen them specced on complete bikes and never sold separately."[/Quote]

Fully selected/built up through WorldwideCyclery - I'd suggest shooting them an email. They might be able to source the white logo Maxxis for you w/o a full build.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016399
Mobile Version of Website