Evil Owners Club

PB Forum :: Other
Evil Owners Club
Author Message
Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 1:11 Quote
mwolpin wrote:
nelads wrote:
mwolpin - definitely get the Large Offering at your height. I'm 6'3 and got the Large and it was too cramped when seated climbing so I had to get an XL. I ride in Southern Scotland so similar tight twisty rooty steep terrain.
Thanks @nelads. What size stem were you running on the Large?

Tried both 40mm and 50mm. 40mm handled better on the steeps. 50mm felt more comfortable but my weight felt too far forward on the steeps. Running a 35mm on the XL which is perfect.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 6:22 Quote
skibbe wrote:
manhattanprjkt83 wrote:
skibbe wrote:
Haven’t seen many yogurt truck insurgents on here. Thought I’d post mine. Just got her built up a few weeks ago and love it. Much more playful than my brothers wreckoning but descends so much nicer than the calling.

Here is mine, has a DVO Diamond on the front and a Coil on the back now though.



Right before the DVO went on


looks good man. Have you had any problems with keeping the paint clean?

Thanks, I would say it's a little harder than a gloss paint but that can be expected. It cleans up fine w/ any type of soap and a brush IMO though.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 8:31 Quote
nelads wrote:
mwolpin wrote:
nelads wrote:
mwolpin - definitely get the Large Offering at your height. I'm 6'3 and got the Large and it was too cramped when seated climbing so I had to get an XL. I ride in Southern Scotland so similar tight twisty rooty steep terrain.
Thanks @nelads. What size stem were you running on the Large?

Tried both 40mm and 50mm. 40mm handled better on the steeps. 50mm felt more comfortable but my weight felt too far forward on the steeps. Running a 35mm on the XL which is perfect.

Great! Thanks for the info.

One more question - What tire are you running in the rear? I like to run a 2.4 DHR II on the rear and I see that Evil says 2.4 max depending on the tire brand.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 11:28 Quote
mwolpin wrote:
nelads wrote:
mwolpin wrote:

Thanks @nelads. What size stem were you running on the Large?

Tried both 40mm and 50mm. 40mm handled better on the steeps. 50mm felt more comfortable but my weight felt too far forward on the steeps. Running a 35mm on the XL which is perfect.

Great! Thanks for the info.

One more question - What tire are you running in the rear? I like to run a 2.4 DHR II on the rear and I see that Evil says 2.4 max depending on the tire brand.

Yes I run the 2.4 WT DHR II on the rear all year round no problems - and we get plenty of mud here!

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 13:42 Quote
nelads wrote:
mwolpin wrote:
Great! Thanks for the info.

One more question - What tire are you running in the rear? I like to run a 2.4 DHR II on the rear and I see that Evil says 2.4 max depending on the tire brand.

Yes I run the 2.4 WT DHR II on the rear all year round no problems - and we get plenty of mud here!

Thank you very much for all of the info!

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 9:00 Quote
Suggestions for frame protection? Looking at ride wrap and invisiframe... looking for a bunch of coverage on my Insurgent

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 9:49 Quote
alecfhon wrote:
my size is 5.6 and evil says Im small what do you think ? is the only brand says small in the others brans I medium

HI Mr. Alec Fhon Solari

You received my $100 deposit on 20th May for holding your yt frame since you went for a vacation in Peru but on 8th June, you replied me that you couldn't sell the frame to me since you are staying in Peru but how's my deposit, when will you refund to me by PayPal. I SENT YOU TONS f OF MESSAGES BUT NONE GOT REPONSE. SCAMMER!!!!

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 11:06 Quote
rolexism wrote:
alecfhon wrote:
my size is 5.6 and evil says Im small what do you think ? is the only brand says small in the others brans I medium

HI Mr. Alec Fhon Solari

You received my $100 deposit on 20th May for holding your yt frame since you went for a vacation in Peru but on 8th June, you replied me that you couldn't sell the frame to me since you are staying in Peru but how's my deposit, when will you refund to me by PayPal. I SENT YOU TONS f OF MESSAGES BUT NONE GOT REPONSE. SCAMMER!!!!


Did you file a claim with PayPal and report him to the PB moderators? I've had good luck getting money back from scammers and having them thrown off this site.

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 20:25 Quote
chriskneeland wrote:
rolexism wrote:
alecfhon wrote:
my size is 5.6 and evil says Im small what do you think ? is the only brand says small in the others brans I medium

HI Mr. Alec Fhon Solari

You received my $100 deposit on 20th May for holding your yt frame since you went for a vacation in Peru but on 8th June, you replied me that you couldn't sell the frame to me since you are staying in Peru but how's my deposit, when will you refund to me by PayPal. I SENT YOU TONS f OF MESSAGES BUT NONE GOT REPONSE. SCAMMER!!!!

Did you file a claim with PayPal and report him to the PB moderators? I've had good luck getting money back from scammers and having them thrown off this site.

Hi Chris, I did reported to PayPal already and now awaiting for this scammer's reponse before PayPal action. I also report to PB but no response atall.

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 22:01 Quote
rolexism wrote:
alecfhon wrote:
my size is 5.6 and evil says Im small what do you think ? is the only brand says small in the others brans I medium

HI Mr. Alec Fhon Solari

You received my $100 deposit on 20th May for holding your yt frame since you went for a vacation in Peru but on 8th June, you replied me that you couldn't sell the frame to me since you are staying in Peru but how's my deposit, when will you refund to me by PayPal. I SENT YOU TONS f OF MESSAGES BUT NONE GOT REPONSE. SCAMMER!!!!
I feel this is an inappropriate place to make this comment.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 0:29 Quote
calebwulfman wrote:
rolexism wrote:
alecfhon wrote:
my size is 5.6 and evil says Im small what do you think ? is the only brand says small in the others brans I medium

HI Mr. Alec Fhon Solari

You received my $100 deposit on 20th May for holding your yt frame since you went for a vacation in Peru but on 8th June, you replied me that you couldn't sell the frame to me since you are staying in Peru but how's my deposit, when will you refund to me by PayPal. I SENT YOU TONS f OF MESSAGES BUT NONE GOT REPONSE. SCAMMER!!!!
I feel this is an inappropriate place to make this comment.
I am sorry but this guy ignore all my messages and just want other member aware of this dishonest guy.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 3:58 Quote
rolexism wrote:
calebwulfman wrote:
rolexism wrote:


HI Mr. Alec Fhon Solari

You received my $100 deposit on 20th May for holding your yt frame since you went for a vacation in Peru but on 8th June, you replied me that you couldn't sell the frame to me since you are staying in Peru but how's my deposit, when will you refund to me by PayPal. I SENT YOU TONS f OF MESSAGES BUT NONE GOT REPONSE. SCAMMER!!!!
I feel this is an inappropriate place to make this comment.
I am sorry but this guy ignore all my messages and just want other member aware of this dishonest guy.

Nah, blast that shit wherever possible. I have no tolerance for scammers.

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 9:21 Quote
Stoked to finally build up and rail this Evil Offering. Truly blown away by how playful this thing is, especially in the air.

Thanks again @nelads for the sizing help.

2019 Evil Offering with Fox and Sram X01 all around.

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 14:24 Quote
mwolpin wrote:
Stoked to finally build up and rail this Evil Offering. Truly blown away by how playful this thing is, especially in the air.

Thanks again @nelads for the sizing help.

2019 Evil Offering with Fox and Sram X01 all around.

Awesome man, looks fantastic. Luckily I probably won't get a chance to ride one, or I might feel the need to trade in my Insurgent!

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 9:18 Quote
mwolpin wrote:
Stoked to finally build up and rail this Evil Offering. Truly blown away by how playful this thing is, especially in the air.

Thanks again @nelads for the sizing help.

2019 Evil Offering with Fox and Sram X01 all around.

Looks rad! I'm right now in a mental wrestling match--do I want to sell my Bronson v3 and get an Offering? I'm leaning yes...


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021190
Mobile Version of Website