Evil Owners Club

PB Forum :: Other
Evil Owners Club
Posted: Oct 20, 2019 at 19:31 Quote
I'm selling my Offering, but I'm willing to take a trade for a Wreckoning. I decided from my local trails and how I prefer to ride that I'm better off on a Wreckoning.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2665701/

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 9:59 Quote
Anybody willing to consider a Following trade for my Wreckoning?

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 10:08 Quote
Pandalosi0 wrote:
Anybody willing to consider a Following trade for my Wreckoning?

Sure, what size?

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 10:10 Quote
austenselk wrote:
I'm selling my Offering, but I'm willing to take a trade for a Wreckoning. I decided from my local trails and how I prefer to ride that I'm better off on a Wreckoning.

Three way trade with @Pandalosi0?

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 10:20 Quote
shephurd wrote:
austenselk wrote:

Already spoke to that guy haha. He has a size medium. I'm looking for a large. What's your size?

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 10:39 Quote
Pandalosi0 wrote:
shephurd wrote:
austenselk wrote:

Already spoke to that guy haha. He has a size medium. I'm looking for a large. What's your size?

Lol,

My Following is a large

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 10:56 Quote
shephurd wrote:
Pandalosi0 wrote:
shephurd wrote:

Lol,

My Following is a large

I like the direction this is going so far

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 15:52 Quote
Pandalosi0 wrote:
shephurd wrote:
Pandalosi0 wrote:

Lol,

My Following is a large

Don't get too lovey dovey here! That's what Pms are for

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 18:42 Quote
apatipsychonaut4 wrote:
Pandalosi0 wrote:
shephurd wrote:

Lol,

My Following is a large

Don't get too lovey dovey here! That's what Pms are for

Evil bikes are exciting

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 at 23:55 Quote
Sorry to break up the party guys, I had a preference question. I have a Rockshox reverb stealth that I got through a package deal and a specialized command post that I've ridden the past two years. I didn't realize the hassle the reverb would pose with bleeding and maintenance and I've love how fast and hassle free the command post is, should I just keep that or is there a real reason for going with the more expensive reverb?

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 0:10 Quote
hallj2 wrote:
Sorry to break up the party guys, I had a preference question. I have a Rockshox reverb stealth that I got through a package deal and a specialized command post that I've ridden the past two years. I didn't realize the hassle the reverb would pose with bleeding and maintenance and I've love how fast and hassle free the command post is, should I just keep that or is there a real reason for going with the more expensive reverb?

I'm not familiar with the Command post but I say just use what works for you

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 5:41 Quote
Do you get more drop our of the Reverb? That's the only reason I'd go with the Reverb. The Command Post is pretty faultless.

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 6:47 Quote
I had a Command Post Wu (that tilted up at full drop) on my Wrecker which at the time I loved (and hated my old reverb which it replaced). I did however learn to hate the Command Post as various bolts broke and fell out during rides. The death knell occurred during a race when it simply broke completely.. leaving me stuck in the last lap pissed off and (more) tired than I should have been. I am now back on a 170mm reverb... but personally - I do think the solution is a mechanical dropper but not neccessarily the Command post.. maybe that new 9.8 fall line - if its mechanical?

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 7:43 Quote
Anyone know the dropper insertion of a medium wreckoning? Thanks

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008296
Mobile Version of Website