Evil Owners Club

PB Forum :: Other
Evil Owners Club
Posted: Jul 1, 2020 at 22:33 Quote
Trying out the DBair and loving it so far.

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 at 13:22 Quote
coltybear15 wrote:
yourrealdad wrote:
Te-remoto wrote:
Hi
anyone running a -1º angle set on their wreckoning?
I am waiting to receive the headset, and want to know eperiences with it.
Im thinking on running with the LOW position with 65.1º HA and bit longer wheelbase, and leave the X-LOW just for park with a 64.5º and even longer wheelbase.

Thank´s for the info!
Cheers!

Running a -1° headset and a 160mm MRP Coil. Love it and the bike feels great. Running it in Low.

You running a Hazzard or Raze?

Sorry we were talking HTA so I implied fork. Running 11.6 in the rear, Ribbon Coil front

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 at 14:37 Quote
Hello
I don't suppose anyone has upgraded their shock bushings to the RWC needle bearing kit?
If so how are you finding it?
Any issues and performance experience would be appreciated
Cheers

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 at 18:20 Quote
chrisrip wrote:
Hello
I don't suppose anyone has upgraded their shock bushings to the RWC needle bearing kit?
Cheers

I've been running the needle bearing kit on my Insurgent for about a year, I definitely noticed a difference in suppleness off the top. Just picked up a set for my Wreckoning (only running them on the top bolt as recommended). It's a cheap, noticeable upgrade - I say go for it.

Posted: Jul 3, 2020 at 1:00 Quote
CascadesRider wrote:
chrisrip wrote:
Hello
Cheers

I've been running the needle bearing kit on my Insurgent for about a year, I definitely noticed a difference in suppleness off the top. Just picked up a set for my Wreckoning (only running them on the top bolt as recommended). It's a cheap, noticeable upgrade - I say go for it.
Cheers mate I think I'll give it a go.

Posted: Jul 3, 2020 at 4:53 Quote
Anyone else see Evil and Aggy teasing their new long travel bike on Insta this week? I'm so stoked for them to release it, especially the park builds!!!

Posted: Jul 3, 2020 at 6:15 Quote
Holy hell I loved my Wrecker.. I have pangs of buyers remorse w my Offering knowing the ultimate monster bike is on its way out into the open.. then again.. do I need 170mm of super slack mountain shaking bad-ass-ness? Probably not.. but I am still going to feel jealous every time I see one!

Saturnalia wrote:
Anyone else see Evil and Aggy teasing their new long travel bike on Insta this week? I'm so stoked for them to release it, especially the park builds!!!

Posted: Jul 3, 2020 at 6:32 Quote
CDT77 wrote:
Holy hell I loved my Wrecker.. I have pangs of buyers remorse w my Offering knowing the ultimate monster bike is on its way out into the open.. then again.. do I need 170mm of super slack mountain shaking bad-ass-ness? Probably not.. but I am still going to feel jealous every time I see one!

Saturnalia wrote:

are we sure it’s going to be 170mm? i keep telling myself that if its 160-165mm i will probably have to buy one this year but if its 170-180mm then i can put it off till next year haha.

Posted: Jul 3, 2020 at 9:06 Quote
Don’t have many details, but a little birdie told me a new Wreckoning is being released in a few weeks....AND a new Undead!

Posted: Jul 3, 2020 at 9:15 Quote
dirtnapped wrote:
....AND a new Undead!
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! That'd be dope.

Posted: Jul 3, 2020 at 9:22 Quote
dirtnapped wrote:
Don’t have many details, but a little birdie told me a new Wreckoning is being released in a few weeks....AND a new Undead!

A new undead??? At the same time? I’m giddy

Posted: Jul 3, 2020 at 10:42 Quote
Saturnalia wrote:
dirtnapped wrote:

A new undead??? At the same time? I’m giddy

That’s what the word is!

Posted: Jul 3, 2020 at 11:34 Quote
They just gave us another teaser on insta! 166.6 rear travel and 29 inch wheels. Must be the new Wreckoning. Wonder if they’ll tease the Undead anytime soon. I’m eager to get the new wrecker park build but it would be a shame to get one just a few weeks before they release a new Undead lol

Posted: Jul 3, 2020 at 12:01 Quote
dirtnapped wrote:

New Wreckoning?

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007294
Mobile Version of Website