Evil Owners Club

PB Forum :: Other
Evil Owners Club
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 14:30 Quote
Awesome, thanks. I'll give 'em a go and see what happens. Cheers.

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 15:42 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/Muc-Off-Matt-Finish-Detailer/dp/B0778TBF5Z

Been using this at the bike shop for a while now. Best cleaner I have found for matte for sure.

Can vouch. Works well.

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 15:48 Quote
Pedros Bike Lust worked well on my Insurgent.

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 18:19 Quote
Maxima has a matte finish cleaner as well. Kills it on my ns

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 19:37 Quote
i always just use windex and a little water Eek

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 20:47 Quote
Anyone ever mullet an insurgent on here?

Thinking of running a 150mm 29er 36 up front to see how it rolls.

Posted: Jul 31, 2020 at 22:41 Quote
Alright guys. After some advice. I ride an Orbea Rallon currently, and it’s a great bike. But, like a lot of people I always look around at bikes anyway, and I’ve stumbled on a good deal for a Wreckoning frame with an elevensix shock.

How’s the bike ride? I’ll be honest and say I am a lazy climber, and the Rallon thankfully climbs pretty well and descends fairly well. Obviously the wreckoning is a bigger bike and will undoubtedly feel a little sluggish on the ups, but I’m wondering if it’s actually BAD.

If anyone’s went from a Rallon to a Wreckoning then please let me know!

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
i havent gone directly from a rallon to wreckoning but i will say that depending on your current set up, the rallon will climb much better than the wreckoning, the geometry puts you in a more upright position. ive ridden a couple of rallons and really liked them for their all around feel, but the wreckoning will definitely outshine the rallon in dh, especially the stiff and non-linear rear end.

However, i have my wreckoning currently set up with an angleset and i leave it in the higher of the two geometry settings for an almost 75 degree effective seat tube angle and it climbs pretty good. not like a rallon or a niner, but im fine doing 30 mile rides on it, including fireroads that gain 1000 ft in 1 mile. i think if you leave it in the lower position, it will not be as comfortable doing big climbs.

ChrisTunn wrote:
Alright guys. After some advice. I ride an Orbea Rallon currently, and it’s a great bike. But, like a lot of people I always look around at bikes anyway, and I’ve stumbled on a good deal for a Wreckoning frame with an elevensix shock.

How’s the bike ride? I’ll be honest and say I am a lazy climber, and the Rallon thankfully climbs pretty well and descends fairly well. Obviously the wreckoning is a bigger bike and will undoubtedly feel a little sluggish on the ups, but I’m wondering if it’s actually BAD.

Assuming that's the V2 Wrecker? The V3 climbs damn well, extremely surprising. I'd get a V3 with a stock shock over the V2, personally, if climbing matters.

Just picked up a Sprindex spring for the bike, 340-380 lbs. Interested to see how well it works. Quality looks great, and it's crazy to me that it took someone this long to come up with such a simple fix to a persistent problem for coil shock owners.

ChrisTunn wrote:

Haven’t ridden a Rallon, but I have a Wreck with an 11-6 and I will echo NewBermuda and have the same set up roughly. Climbs fine great bike.

Late to the party, but can I still hang?

Budget build for all the flow trails in my area. The coil bikes were a little much. Looking for a little more pop and play.

Posted: 7 hours ago Quote
Are they updating one of the 27.5 bikes anytime soon?

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006764
Mobile Version of Website