Evil Owners Club

PB Forum :: Other
Evil Owners Club
Posted: Apr 13, 2021 at 12:03 Quote
Anyone have an leads on a size small Following?

I reached out to Evil and they told me 2022 before they would be able to sell me one, but their retailers might have one.

Posted: Apr 13, 2021 at 13:12 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:

I reached out to Evil and they told me 2022 before they would be able to sell me one, but their retailers might have one.

Before I bought my small offering frame I spoke to wrench science and they said they were getting bikes in April so maybe hit them up.

Posted: Apr 13, 2021 at 16:09 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:

Maybe try Fanatik Bike Co. They have Wreckonings coming at the end of the month, maybe they'll have some followings on the same order. I know the offerings are out till 2022.

Posted: Apr 13, 2021 at 18:20 Quote
^^^ I’ve tried all the usual suspects, no one has anything in stock.

Muggsly wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:

Before I bought my small offering frame I spoke to wrench science and they said they were getting bikes in April so maybe hit them up.

Thought they had one, but it’s a 6-8 month ETA

Posted: Apr 14, 2021 at 4:14 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:

Muggsly wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:

I would ask over at MTBR since that Evil forum gets a lot more people compared to this one thread. Since pinkbike seems to treat evil as some non brand.

Posted: Apr 14, 2021 at 7:56 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:

Muggsly wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:

I would try some small shops. Depending on who you talk to, you could get a frame and get it shipped to you, and i know my friend's shop has a shipment coming in from evil in the next few weeks, everyone seems to be unable to get pivot switchblades and he has like 5 of them sitting there haha

Posted: Apr 14, 2021 at 15:08 Quote
Oh man, last time I looked Fanatik had like 8 small offerings. Never checked followings. Good luck finding 1! FWIW, just got mine after a little over 3 months’ wait. Pretty worth it so far.

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 22:10 Quote
Anyone looking to sell a large v3 wreckoning or v2 offering? I've been waiting for a frame for over 6 months now and need something to ride.

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 6:32 Quote
V3 Wrecker rattles
I had been chasing an annoying noise for a while, thought it was my Saint fins. Velcro taped all around so they don’t shake anymore and still there.

I truly believe it is the internal routed cables now. If I ride while tugging gently on the cables from the head tube, the rattle subsides a bit.

Anyone else? It is to the point I’d consider selling the bike.

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 7:44 Quote
1partatatime wrote:
V3 Wrecker rattles
I had been chasing an annoying noise for a while, thought it was my Saint fins. Velcro taped all around so they don’t shake anymore and still there.

I truly believe it is the internal routed cables now. If I ride while tugging gently on the cables from the head tube, the rattle subsides a bit.

Nothing here. Could it be your cables rattling against each other?

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 8:25 Quote
Abacall wrote:

All external cables are clipped together with spacers. I’ve tried all manner of holding, tugging, yanking and I think it is inside the frame.
Annoying because silence is golden, hence the Onyx hubs.

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 11:21 Quote
I'm riding onyx hubs with full AXS.....Silence is golden!

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 13:17 Quote
1partatatime wrote:
Abacall wrote:

All external cables are clipped together with spacers. I’ve tried all manner of holding, tugging, yanking and I think it is inside the frame.
Annoying because silence is golden, hence the Onyx hubs.

Get foam tubes and insert them into the frame via seat tube or head tube. quiets things down.

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 13:35 Quote
Seen a few posts recently with people looking for bikes...if you haven't done so yet, make sure to check out the Evil Bikes Owners Club on Facebook...there have been a couple that have floated thru there recently...

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 14:11 Quote
1partatatime wrote:
V3 Wrecker rattles

I saw that a few owners have used the small black rubber cable organizers. They cut them in half and then squeezed them into the cable ports to make the cables taut inside the tube.

Link for example: https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32848800613.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.006724
Mobile Version of Website