PB Forum :: Evil
Evil Owners Club
Posted: May 26, 2022 at 7:32 Quote
Muchogusto wrote:
Slyv166Na wrote:
Muchogusto wrote:

due to nostalgia or performance?
Both if you like 26 inch.

Based on what I know, the uprising was well ahead of it's time!
It really was. Mine still serves me great and I love it!

Posted: May 26, 2022 at 14:20 Quote
I took apart my rear triangle last night. Was a lot easier than I thought. Way quicker than my Santa Cruz. I thought there'd be a lot more bearings. There are only like 8 or so. Does anyone have good places to buy cheap bearings? I need some for my hubs. If there's some cheap Chinese Ceramic bearing that would be ideal! But anything would work.

Posted: May 26, 2022 at 19:59 Quote
I need some help guys. I lost one of the pralls in my freehub. I have 5 left. Can I run it like that for about a week till I get a new one?

Posted: May 26, 2022 at 22:58 Quote
ethanrevitch wrote:
I need some help guys. I lost one of the pralls in my freehub. I have 5 left. Can I run it like that for about a week till I get a new one?

No

Posted: May 27, 2022 at 10:44 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
ethanrevitch wrote:

No
Never mind I found it after looking for 45 minutes. But why? Is there really that much more torque on the other pralls? I would still have 5.

Posted: May 27, 2022 at 13:48 Quote
ethanrevitch wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
ethanrevitch wrote:

No
Never mind I found it after looking for 45 minutes. But why? Is there really that much more torque on the other pralls? I would still have 5.

Your hub pawls are supposed to work as a system to evenly distribute the torque. It might not be the end of the world if you were missing one but it could also make your hub fail.

Posted: May 29, 2022 at 20:59 Quote
Hey guys I fond that my bottom shock mount is missing a spacer. Do you think that may be what's making the knocking noises? Has anyone had that happen to them? There's no wiggle in the shock but there might be just enough to make noice?

Posted: May 30, 2022 at 0:03 Quote
ethanrevitch wrote:
Hey guys I fond that my bottom shock mount is missing a spacer. Do you think that may be what's making the knocking noises? Has anyone had that happen to them? There's no wiggle in the shock but there might be just enough to make noice?

I'm pretty sure my wreckoning v3 doest have a spacer on the lower shock mount...

Can you verify that it needs one? The top shock mount does.

Posted: May 30, 2022 at 7:24 Quote
V3 Wrecker has no spacer on the bottom shock mount.

Posted: May 30, 2022 at 17:19 Quote
Kezzerr wrote:
ethanrevitch wrote:

I'm pretty sure my wreckoning v3 doest have a spacer on the lower shock mount...

Can you verify that it needs one? The top shock mount does.
I only have one. And I it would be weird if there's only one on one side. But your guess is as good as mine at this point.

Posted: May 30, 2022 at 17:51 Quote
I swapped springs recently and there is a spacer on the inside left side.. I didn't notice it the first time but it fell out the last time I took my shock off. Seems to be less of a spacer and more of an interface for the lower shock bolt but not sure if that's what you guys are talking about..

Posted: May 30, 2022 at 21:47 Quote
bikehard11 wrote:
I swapped springs recently and there is a spacer on the inside left side.. I didn't notice it the first time but it fell out the last time I took my shock off. Seems to be less of a spacer and more of an interface for the lower shock bolt but not sure if that's what you guys are talking about..
I think mine was only on the right side. The same side the bolt comes in from. Evil was staying I need to by there "Emergency Kit" just to get that small spacer. Its only $30 but I just need the dam spacer!

Posted: May 30, 2022 at 23:06 Quote
ethanrevitch wrote:
bikehard11 wrote:
I think mine was only on the right side. The same side the bolt comes in from. Evil was staying I need to by there "Emergency Kit" just to get that small spacer. Its only $30 but I just need the dam spacer!

If it didn’t come on the bike I’d just ask your local dealer to warranty it.

Posted: May 31, 2022 at 16:40 Quote
My rear wheel on my Insurgents keeps popping spokes. Any tips to keep it from doing that without rebuilding the wheels?

Posted: May 31, 2022 at 21:04 Quote
To comment back about the knocking noise. Does anyone know if the AXS has something to do with the chain slap? It didn't do it as much when I have just the GX on it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008179
Mobile Version of Website