Choose one DH frame!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Choose one DH frame!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 17, 2013 at 3:25 Quote
If you could choose one DH Bike frame and it is your one and only choice for the rest of your days, which would you get?

Posted: Dec 23, 2013 at 0:57 Quote
Robert78040 wrote:
If you could choose one DH Bike frame and it is your one and only choice for the rest of your days, which would you get?
Scott Gambler, all the way, I've done things on mine that defy belief, things that I shouldn't of walked away from, it's bomb proof.

Posted: Dec 23, 2013 at 3:01 Quote
Anything with a life time warranty

Posted: Dec 23, 2013 at 7:34 Quote
bigburd wrote:
Anything with a life time warranty

This. But from what I've read anything that has been crashed & broken isn't covered. I guess it might be hard to prove it was a crash if you wrap your bike in helicopter tape :Cool :

Posted: Dec 24, 2013 at 9:52 Quote
this has 7.5 8.5 travel any riders tried this front gears doable....

And when too old 2 pedal...

saw this OG in person it did not have the stock poacher exhaust-- it did have the 88 kit and sounded even badder. thanks Dale could add an electric start but where to put the batt

Posted: Dec 24, 2013 at 10:39 Quote
Wow,I just noticed that ShuttleBuddy has pedals too.......sweet!

Posted: Dec 24, 2013 at 14:36 Quote
Maybe a raw turner dhr? The suspension design is one of the best, it has very modern geometry so its not on the verge of being obsolete, and you can send them back to get them refurbished or painted. I really prefer 'frame and build kit' companies over the 'complete bike' model of the big manufacturer's because the little guys don't change the design and/or paint scheme every year in an attempt to reduce the used bike's market value.

For the record I have a v10c and its a pretty good candidate since its currently probably one of the most "modern" dh bikes, so again not on the verge of obsolescence. It's the lightest on the market, has adjustable geometry and travel, a good suspension design, and a long 5 year warranty.

O+
Posted: Dec 24, 2013 at 14:38 Quote
I love the Turner as well but worry about re-sell as it is not Carbon...

O+
Posted: Dec 24, 2013 at 14:39 Quote
So I stick with my V10...

Posted: Dec 24, 2013 at 21:29 Quote
Resell? The question was what ONE DH bike would you get if you could only have ONE for the rest of your life

NO SELLING

Posted: Dec 24, 2013 at 23:44 Quote
ronnyg801 wrote:
Resell? The question was what ONE DH bike would you get if you could only have ONE for the rest of your life

NO SELLING

Calm down bro. What frame would you choose?

Posted: Sep 23, 2014 at 15:38 Quote
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PBu8heaJj2c

Might help y'all

Posted: Sep 23, 2014 at 15:38 Quote
[YT=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PBu8heaJj2c]

Posted: Sep 24, 2014 at 4:57 Quote
I would take a bombproof cube frame !!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014924
Mobile Version of Website