Goat Path Local 420 Union Affairs Thread v2.0

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Goat Path Local 420 Union Affairs Thread v2.0
Posted: Feb 21, 2017 at 14:23 Quote
Haha ya I'm scared of trees.

I like those wide trails better, more room between trees and easier trails.

Although kilometres of trails is pretty damn cool, I wouldn't refuse to check em out.

Posted: Feb 21, 2017 at 15:49 Quote
Thepureface wrote:

Although kilometres of trails is pretty damn cool, I wouldn't refuse to check em out.
Get proper wrap around hand guards and we'll talk. I don't ride without them anymore as they have saved all my fingers dozens of times.

Posted: Feb 21, 2017 at 19:32 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Thepureface wrote:

Get proper wrap around hand guards and we'll talk. I don't ride without them anymore as they have saved all my fingers dozens of times.

My buddy has em, he still managed to cut off his pinky finger racing enduro.

Can't I just come on my pitbike? I think it has narrow xc bike handlebars

Posted: Feb 22, 2017 at 15:20 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
recklessness wrote:
Thepureface wrote:

My buddy has em, he still managed to cut off his pinky finger racing enduro.

Can't I just come on my pitbike? I think it has narrow xc bike handlebars
You can do whatever you want, but broken fingers suck. Also, if he still broke his pinky, he would have broken all of his fingers without.

Posted: Feb 22, 2017 at 19:58 Quote
Alright, now I'm scared of trees again.

Posted: Feb 23, 2017 at 1:52 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
Alright, now I'm scared of trees again.
Good! There are wider trails if need be, they are just boring and littered with ATV's waiting to meet you on a blind corner.

Posted: Mar 2, 2017 at 21:11 Quote
I'm trying to plan an algonquin camping trip again this year but otherwise I will stock up on roman candles. dibs on couch

Posted: Mar 3, 2017 at 11:07 Quote
Vacation is official. I will be there for sure and definitely going to have to stock up on roman candles.

Posted: Mar 3, 2017 at 11:24 Quote
destri wrote:
Vacation is official. I will be there for sure and definitely going to have to stock up on roman candles.
I am thinking about taking the Thursday and the Friday off just for a super long weekend. LOL. I'm stoked. I didn't get to ride the bike much last year, so this will be a good weekend for us to use Goat Path properly again.

Posted: Mar 9, 2017 at 21:13 Quote
I will be there with my food stamps spent on roman candles... Invite Mark incase we light the field up.

Posted: Mar 10, 2017 at 10:37 Quote
bmxzach wrote:
I will be there with my food stamps spent on roman candles... Invite Mark incase we light the field up.
Yay. Nah, he won't get paid to respond to the call if he's already there. Maybe I will put him on high alert.

Posted: Mar 14, 2017 at 13:11 Quote
I fight fires underground, does that count?

Posted: Mar 14, 2017 at 14:43 Quote
Nope. Are you a mole?

Posted: Apr 12, 2017 at 10:24 Quote
Figured I'd let you guys in on some news. My girlfriend and I are moving back to Ontario around July/August. Not sure yet where we will be living permanently yet but either way it'll be good.

Posted: Apr 13, 2017 at 1:59 Quote
That is great news! Lemme know when you know where you will be living. I would suggest Goat Path area obviously.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012351
Mobile Version of Website