Tire Sizes

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Tire Sizes
| Next Page
Posted: Mar 5, 2014 at 11:43 Quote
2.25 every time, there fatter and give you the edge when your riding, they also look proper nice to look at on the bike, i have a specialized p20 and they look epic

also if you ride dirt jumps on the bike it gives you more traction on the corners and flats

Salute

Posted: Mar 5, 2014 at 21:11 Quote
2.25 front and 2.4 rear

Posted: Mar 6, 2014 at 6:01 Quote
haro la mesa makes a small 2.4 and shadow makes a large 2.2 lolz

Posted: Mar 6, 2014 at 15:55 Quote
How is the Mesa tire? I was thinking of buying some but worried the 65 psi casing was going to be flimsy.

Posted: Mar 6, 2014 at 18:08 Quote
I can't get enough of Fit FAFs. I dont think I could ever change to anything. I luvz dem bichez

Posted: Mar 6, 2014 at 18:35 Quote
It's a weird tire haha. It feels pretty light for a 2.4" tire and it rolls fast and looks a little like the demolition momentum tire's compound with a fly ruben look on the edge of the tread, check my bike in the sunday bikes thread and youll kind of see what i mean. also it sounds like theres water in it sometimes when i ride in the rain and it makes footjam tailwhips weird for some reason, and i dont know why but youll know if you get one of those. good light tire tho.
Urbaniste wrote:
How is the Mesa tire? I was thinking of buying some but worried the 65 psi casing was going to be flimsy.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014464
Mobile Version of Website