what do you do for a living?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
what do you do for a living?
Posted: Dec 31, 2015 at 8:11 Quote
jonbikes wrote:
I just got hired by a fire suppression company doing sprinkler fitting, it is still contract to contract so I have arrangements to flip flop between them and pipe fitting with another company. Should prove to be a solid set up for a while given the fact that I'm already in the shift work end of things. Sprinkler gig is all in town work and pipe fitting is all camp work.

Who with may I ask? I was with Troy LFS for 2 and a half years and they dicked me around like no tomorrow.

Sprinklers are good if you get new construction. Retrofits, depending on who fit it all up the first time, can be good or bad. its a good paying trade too.

Posted: Dec 31, 2015 at 8:34 Quote
With a company called Gunner Fire Protection here in Calgary. They were a bit slow on the draw with promising a contract right away though so I jumped on a three month job up north with my regular company, luckily the guy at gunner is cool with that and understood that you gotta do what you gotta do so to speak and he still wants me to come to work once I'm done this short job. All in all seems like a good guy to work for thus far.

Posted: Jan 3, 2016 at 18:36 Quote
im an exercise physiologist - consists of preforming inpatient and outpatient cardiac stress tests and reading holter monitors. fun stuff!

Posted: Jan 18, 2016 at 20:46 Quote
well Big exciting step for me............I just quit my job and going on my own.

i figured I have basically no responsibilities (no mortgage or kids) so why not.
its been a 4 month ongoing process, but its finally done, business is incorporated, got my gas bond, gas contractor license, insurance, ready to rock now. currently the only thing I don't have is time- the phone doesn't stop ringing.

Posted: Jan 19, 2016 at 7:00 Quote
kent wrote:
well Big exciting step for me............I just quit my job and going on my own.

i figured I have basically no responsibilities (no mortgage or kids) so why not.
its been a 4 month ongoing process, but its finally done, business is incorporated, got my gas bond, gas contractor license, insurance, ready to rock now. currently the only thing I don't have is time- the phone doesn't stop ringing.

Best of luck, working for myself is enjoyable. I don't think I could go back to working for someone else

I'm seasonal so right now, the phone isn't ringing at all!

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 at 18:16 Quote
Kind of "Freelance", work for living and studying new things in the same time, saving money for next step. Book

Posted: Apr 13, 2017 at 1:12 Quote
I am the leader of the development team. I'm fond of psychology and management. Every day I motivate the guys and set goals for them. The Mantastic Life program helps me especially. Sometimes I am engaged in short-term projects on freelancing.

O+
Posted: Jul 6, 2017 at 13:38 Quote
Looking for work in Calgary or revelstoke area

Posted: Jul 27, 2018 at 21:03 Quote
Own a mining company, CGW Mining

Posted: Oct 6, 2018 at 21:21 Quote
Production artist. Graphic designer.

Posted: Nov 20, 2018 at 9:12 Quote
Is here anyone with real job that makes real sense? )

Posted: Nov 20, 2018 at 12:59 Quote
ka81 wrote:

My job makes more sense than your sentence did.

Posted: Nov 20, 2018 at 22:57 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
ka81 wrote:

My job makes more sense than your sentence did.
oh, darling, it's so cute.. Keep thinking so, designer. )

Posted: Nov 21, 2018 at 0:03 Quote
Are you on drugs? Serious question.

Posted: Nov 21, 2018 at 0:17 Quote
Never. You think your "work" matters? Serious question.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012692
Mobile Version of Website