Chain tensioners

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Chain tensioners
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Feb 14, 2014 at 19:58 Quote
I'm planning on buying a pair of the Redline chain tensioners from DansComp, but after some reading some reviews on the internet about these, a lot of people have complained about them cracking/breaking/stripping.
Are they any good?
What about other recommendations?

Posted: Feb 15, 2014 at 10:37 Quote
I don't use em myself. I just got good at a secret move placing my feet against the seat, pulling my wheel with one hand and tightening with the other.

Posted: Feb 15, 2014 at 19:50 Quote
Urbaniste wrote:
I don't use em myself. I just got good at a secret move placing my feet against the seat, pulling my wheel with one hand and tightening with the other.
Same thing I do haha

Posted: Feb 16, 2014 at 7:19 Quote
Ben-S wrote:
Urbaniste wrote:
I don't use em myself. I just got good at a secret move placing my feet against the seat, pulling my wheel with one hand and tightening with the other.
Same thing I do haha

Good for you haha. Doosh!

Posted: Feb 16, 2014 at 15:58 Quote
Simple wheel slammers are what I use.

Posted: Feb 16, 2014 at 16:51 Quote
spyke wrote:
Simple wheel slammers are what I use.

Spent a few hours on the internet searching for those but couldn't find anywhere that sold them.

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 at 10:27 Quote
Here are 3 examples of where you can find them.

http://www.sidewallactionsports.com/p-1396-simple-wheel-slammers.aspx

http://www.albes.com/browseproducts/SIMPLE-WHEEL-SLAMMERS.html

http://simplebmx.com/products/wheel-slammer/wheel-slammer/

Posted: Feb 19, 2014 at 3:11 Quote
None of these work for me


spyke wrote:
Here are 3 examples of where you can find them.

http://www.sidewallactionsports.com/p-1396-simple-wheel-slammers.aspx
[They do not ship to South Korea]

http://www.albes.com/browseproducts/SIMPLE-WHEEL-SLAMMERS.html
[That is an archived picture, there is nothing on their site about Wheel Slammers]

http://simplebmx.com/products/wheel-slammer/wheel-slammer/
[Wholesale only to distributors]

Posted: Feb 19, 2014 at 14:55 Quote
Try ebay,I have seen them for sale there.

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010933
Mobile Version of Website