Barred For Life II or Arrival ?

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Barred For Life II or Arrival ?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 22, 2014 at 21:03 Quote
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but it seems close enough. I was curious which one of these movies people suggest? I was a huge fan or the original Barred for life and I heard Arrival is really short. I didn't get to watch the free premier of Arrival. I would have bought Notbad a while back but I remember not being really impressed with that one when I watched the free premier.

Thanks

O+
Posted: Mar 22, 2014 at 10:08 Quote
I thought Arrival wasn't that great.
Music was utterly horrible and made it really hard to watch.
Helmet cam/Chest game for the Whistler segment was 110% though!

Probably go B4L2

Posted: Mar 22, 2014 at 10:16 Quote
I completely agree with mitch - cannot empathize enough both his music and whistler points - that said, its totally stunning and well worth watching - how about both? Not helpful I know.... get Barred

Posted: Jun 6, 2014 at 2:03 Quote
Hey, just notice these replies! lol .I ended up buying Barred For Life II. I really like it and it was well worth the price. It's longer than most mtb DVD's and doesn't bore me at all. It's hard to say if it's better than the first since the first one was epic but it's really good. Especially Steve Romaniuk's scene! Whoa!

I might end up renting a the stream for Arrival. Brandon Semenuk’s RAD COMPANY is coming up soon and that's a must buy from the trailer!!

BTW, I noticed another film I missed from last year called Alchemy. Anyone seen this one? Thx

Posted: Aug 13, 2014 at 21:41 Quote
I bought Arrival DVD Blu-ray combo recently and must say it was VERY GOOD! I think it's better than Barred For Life II even if it's a little shorter. It's packed with awesome riding and most of it looks like North Shore. Some sick footage and the music was refreshing break after hearing a lot of the same crap on some MTB movies.

Heck, the first two scenes are worth the price of admission IMO.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008948
Mobile Version of Website