The Saddle Thread (User reviews,swaps and more) Read 1st Post!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The Saddle Thread (User reviews,swaps and more) Read 1st Post!
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 7, 2019 at 8:39 Quote
Hello,
I want to show you the mcfk saddle.
At first: yes, its a lightweight and expensive saddle but for me ( not for everyone ) this saddle match perfect.
Ypu can choose 3 size, and raw carbon (3k/UD) or with leather. I think there is one Version for the most people .
The saddle has a little "seat hole", that means you sit in the middle and bevor and after that the saddle is a little bit higher. So you have always the right position in the saddle.
The other thing is, that this peace of carbon so much durable, i never expect this.(I had some tune saddles, they broken all after max. one year) I had some crashes and this saddle still alive, i ride a lot of XC races, too.
I can ride more than 4 h , and i have no problems. But this is so differet between the people, you have to try it.
When you search a light and durable saddle, i can recommend this.

https://www.mcfk.de/sattel/

BTW: there is a sale now, where you can buy it 100€ cheaper .

Posted: Aug 1, 2019 at 11:38 Quote
Can you post and image?

Posted: Aug 1, 2019 at 11:44 Quote
RideUnionSport wrote:
Can you post and image?

Please try searching for "MCFK saddle". Most search engines have a feature that allows you to search for only images. Google Image Search was introduced in 2001; if you haven't tried it, give it a go - it's perfect for situations like this!

If you have any specific questions about the saddle - or how to use the internet - I'm sure someone will be happy to help.

Posted: Aug 22, 2019 at 16:21 Quote
If your not worried about $$$, I suggest a Brooks leather saddle. I run a B-17 Champion on my hardtail, once broken in it is by far the most comfortable saddle

Posted: Dec 21, 2019 at 23:45 Quote

This bicycle saddle ( mountain /road bike )saddle is my favorite saddle. It is made of full carbon fiber, with size of 140mm*275mm(5.51in*10.82in). It's with vibration resisting and buffering performance, enough strength.

What impressed me most is its super light weight of 3.74oz(106g).tup tup Blank Stare

Posted: Dec 22, 2019 at 7:12 Quote
trifoxbike wrote:
This bicycle saddle ( mountain /road bike )saddle is my favorite saddle. It is made of full carbon fiber, with size of 140mm*275mm(5.51in*10.82in). It's with vibration resisting and buffering performance, enough strength.

What impressed me most is its super light weight of 3.74oz(106g).tup tup Blank Stare

Although you're trying to promote Trifox products, that looks like a Prologo Scratch saddle.

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 9:47 Quote
hi guys, i have an extremely large and sometimes irritable prostate, can anyone recommend a saddle that will suit, i mostly ride enduro with a small drop of xc for good messure

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 14:15 Quote
dougietdh wrote:
hi guys, i have an extremely large and sometimes irritable prostate, can anyone recommend a saddle that will suit, i mostly ride enduro with a small drop of xc for good messure

Fabric Scoop Radius or the latest Ergon SM pro...but make sure you measure your bone width.

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 20:46 Quote
gbcarmona wrote:
dougietdh wrote:

Fabric Scoop Radius or the latest Ergon SM pro...but make sure you measure your bone width.

Not a Fabric. Good saddle for most people, but gbcarmona has a specific need.

gbcarmona, you need something with a serious cut-out or depression in the middle. In addition to the options found in most shops, like Specialized, check out:

Selle Italia, especially the Superflow models
SQ Lab
jcobb
Selle SMP

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 20:53 Quote
dougietdh wrote:
Unconventional, but Specialized Lithia works good for you guys

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 1:54 Quote
thanks for all the help guys xx

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007286
Mobile Version of Website