The Saddle Thread (User reviews,swaps and more) Read 1st Post!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The Saddle Thread (User reviews,swaps and more) Read 1st Post!
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 7, 2019 at 8:39 Quote
Hello,
I want to show you the mcfk saddle.
At first: yes, its a lightweight and expensive saddle but for me ( not for everyone ) this saddle match perfect.
Ypu can choose 3 size, and raw carbon (3k/UD) or with leather. I think there is one Version for the most people .
The saddle has a little "seat hole", that means you sit in the middle and bevor and after that the saddle is a little bit higher. So you have always the right position in the saddle.
The other thing is, that this peace of carbon so much durable, i never expect this.(I had some tune saddles, they broken all after max. one year) I had some crashes and this saddle still alive, i ride a lot of XC races, too.
I can ride more than 4 h , and i have no problems. But this is so differet between the people, you have to try it.
When you search a light and durable saddle, i can recommend this.

https://www.mcfk.de/sattel/

BTW: there is a sale now, where you can buy it 100€ cheaper .

Posted: Aug 1, 2019 at 11:38 Quote
Can you post and image?

Posted: Aug 1, 2019 at 11:44 Quote
RideUnionSport wrote:
Can you post and image?

Please try searching for "MCFK saddle". Most search engines have a feature that allows you to search for only images. Google Image Search was introduced in 2001; if you haven't tried it, give it a go - it's perfect for situations like this!

If you have any specific questions about the saddle - or how to use the internet - I'm sure someone will be happy to help.

Posted: Aug 22, 2019 at 16:21 Quote
If your not worried about $$$, I suggest a Brooks leather saddle. I run a B-17 Champion on my hardtail, once broken in it is by far the most comfortable saddle

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022900
Mobile Version of Website