The Saddle Thread (User reviews,swaps and more) Read 1st Post!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The Saddle Thread (User reviews,swaps and more) Read 1st Post!
| Next Page
Posted: May 25, 2020 at 17:50 Quote
gbcarmona wrote:
Just a quick one to give feedback on the Ergon SM Pro...it's great...I thought the other saddles I use (Fabric Scoop Radius, Charge Spoon) were good, but this one is a different level. I made sure I measured my bones before I bought it which is easily done with a piece of cardboard.
I've also used many other saddles in the past (Selle Italia, Gobi's, even Ergon's which I didn't like)

I just purchased a Ergon SM Comp (level below pro) for my 29er HT that I use for 3 hour plus rides. I was having some numbness "down there" and this saddle has sorted that plus its the comfiest saddle Ive ever used.

Ergon SM is 5/5 for me.

Posted: Jun 10, 2020 at 4:56 Quote
Does anyone know where to buy Tioga Saddles in Canada? Trying to avoid crazy shipping charges.

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 12:04 Quote
Does anyone use a SQlabs saddle? If so, do you like it?

Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 7:42 Quote
JNZ wrote:
gbcarmona wrote:
Just a quick one to give feedback on the Ergon SM Pro...it's great...I thought the other saddles I use (Fabric Scoop Radius, Charge Spoon) were good, but this one is a different level. I made sure I measured my bones before I bought it which is easily done with a piece of cardboard.
I've also used many other saddles in the past (Selle Italia, Gobi's, even Ergon's which I didn't like)

I just purchased a Ergon SM Comp (level below pro) for my 29er HT that I use for 3 hour plus rides. I was having some numbness "down there" and this saddle has sorted that plus its the comfiest saddle Ive ever used.

Ergon SM is 5/5 for me.

Great saddle... I ride the same and I love it.

Specialized Henge Comp is my second go to.

Posted: Mar 24, 2021 at 15:11 Quote
There is nothing like leather saddle...Yes you probably take on 150grams, but the comfort afforded by a leather seat is unbeatable...the thing melds over time to your shape, something no other saddle can do.

the best at these are Brooks and Selle Anatomica....More known for touring, but i have on my MTB and works great!

https://selleanatomica.com/collections/t-series

https://www.brooksengland.com/en_us/saddles.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwxuuCBhATEiwAIIIz0YLfzPJhq4yW6wznpsq9y96lRwjCD4ubYa5EY8UNu2NejJTvt4eRKRoCO2UQAvD_BwE

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 20:58 Quote
alpinecycles wrote:
Does anyone use a SQlabs saddle? If so, do you like it?
I have the 311 ergo wave, I’m super happy I will buy an other one for my hard tail. It’s not cheap but it’s worth!

Posted: Apr 11, 2021 at 18:23 Quote
I am looking for a new saddle for my hardtail. I am 6'2 180lbs kinda boney ass. My taint get sore and numb on longer climbs and trail rides. I am stuck between 3.
-Ergon SM Pro which seems to be well reviewed on this thread.
-Fizik TERRA ALPACA X5 looks and sales pitch is great hard to find reviews. Has a cool tool holder optional which I like
-WTB Rocket titanium well reviewed online but mostly by sites selling it
Thanks for any input

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010906
Mobile Version of Website