Discuss new BuySell Search Features

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Discuss new BuySell Search Features
Posted: Feb 15, 2015 at 14:48 Quote
If I am in the US and buy a bike on pinkbike that is shipped from Canada to the US am I looking at any taxes or fees?

Posted: Feb 15, 2015 at 16:18 Quote
sales taxes depends your state laws, federal duties depends on the actual country of origin for manufacture and the the type of good and value. The threshold exemption for US citizens ordering thru the mail internationally is the same as your same day duty-free exemption, which is $200USD as I recall.

Posted: Mar 9, 2015 at 1:46 Quote
having problems getting my bike on here for sale

Posted: Mar 9, 2015 at 3:48 Quote
ribeanodeano wrote:
having problems getting my bike on here for sale

what are your problems ... Facepalm

your advert seems to be fine?

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1737209/

Posted: Mar 22, 2015 at 15:24 Quote
liking the new 29er and fat bike categories, however i think it would be much better to swap freeride/dh etc for hardtail, fullsuss and fat bike, would make more sense!

Posted: Mar 25, 2015 at 11:14 Quote
Search works great, how can I trust a seller will ship the bike after receiving my $4000......... that's a ton of money!

Posted: Mar 30, 2015 at 11:37 Quote
Why does it require me to "RePost" my add every couple days? It used to stay posted until I marked it sold or deleted the add.

Posted: Mar 30, 2015 at 12:41 Quote
taurausmountain wrote:
Why does it require me to "RePost" my add every couple days? It used to stay posted until I marked it sold or deleted the add.
It is posted and will remain posted until you mark it as sold. the "repost" feature brings your advert to the top off the listing so it will show as a new ad.

Posted: Apr 25, 2015 at 9:54 Quote
Hey guys!

A nice feature would be the ability to simply click back to the search results instead of hitting the back button 10 times depending on how many photos in the ad you have viewed

Thanks for the awesome work none the less!

Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 8:50 Quote
I really think that having a price selection is very usefull so you can search for what you are looking under a price you afford and will be much easier.

Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 8:53 Quote
We are from Cuba and are looking to buy old bike replacements, we are in need of lots of things so feel free to write us and let us know. We are really looking for a way so we can buy stuff. Can write us on: cubanmountainbikeclub@gmail.com

Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 10:48 Quote
CubanMTB wrote:
I really think that having a price selection is very usefull so you can search for what you are looking under a price you afford and will be much easier.

this is already used on the left hand side you can select minimum and maximum

Posted: Apr 30, 2015 at 8:38 Quote
ryanme wrote:
CubanMTB wrote:

this is already used on the left hand side you can select minimum and maximum

Thanks for the help.

Posted: May 22, 2015 at 15:35 Quote
Some of these Puberty Bikers are going to have a rude awakening when they get old enough and try their low ball offers in the car world. The spelling, punctuation and grammar around this place is incredible and not in a good way either. There has to be a way to filter or throw a flag up or limit messages per listings. These messages with one question at a time all day long only to be followed by "I have to ask my mom" or "whats PayPal" are a serious waste of time.

Posted: May 23, 2015 at 7:50 Quote
So after dealing with a PB member for a week I am, in a few minutes, driving from Eugene Oregon to Yreka Ca to meet what I have learned to be yet another Puberty Biker. Again and after a week's worth of messages and txt just last night the "parent" was brought into the equation.

I'd say that there needs to be some rules and codes of gentlemen conduct for the under 18 crowd when selling and buying.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005252
Mobile Version of Website