Discuss new BuySell Search Features

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Discuss new BuySell Search Features
Posted: Oct 17, 2016 at 9:36 Quote
hi i am buying a slopestyle bike around 1400eur. what bike do you recommend and if anybody sell this kind of slopetyle bike.
thank you.
you can message me if you have any suggestion.

Posted: Oct 17, 2016 at 12:43 Quote
ziga18 wrote:
hi i am buying a slopestyle bike around 1400eur. what bike do you recommend and if anybody sell this kind of slopetyle bike.
thank you.
you can message me if you have any suggestion.

posting in the wrong forum buddy! try in some of the slopestyle/dj forums

Posted: Nov 20, 2016 at 13:59 Quote
I've made several offers on bikes today. And have yet to hear anything back from anybody.
Not sure if I'm doing this right. Any advice?

Mod O+
Posted: Nov 21, 2016 at 19:16 Quote
Fumare wrote:
I've made several offers on bikes today. And have yet to hear anything back from anybody.

Have a fully completed profile. Sellers are reluctant to buy from someone with no info, photos, location on a profile.

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2016 at 12:22 Quote
Pinkbike should have a policy regarding commercial postings. What is appropriate...

What is the point of a Store taking up space on Pink bike? Imagine if other stores follow suit. It would be unbearable! Its already a hassle to scroll through dbrooks2012 eighty deep postings that are nothing more than normal bike store adverts.

Nothing wrong with bike store adverts but is this the place for it? I don't think so. You pay nothing for advertising and give nothing in return - its not like you are posting an unusual offering due to some business event - that would make sense.

dbrooks2012 has 81 active postings that are all just normal commercial advertising! Ridiculous!

O+
Posted: Dec 25, 2016 at 13:52 Quote
Did I miss it, but is there a feature that will notify you by email or txt if someone post a bike for sale according to your "Saved Searches" or an update on your "Watch List"? Craigslist has a feature like that and is very useful.
Thanks

Posted: Jan 8, 2017 at 21:58 Quote
How do I remove old items from my watchlist so I can add new items ?

Posted: Feb 1, 2017 at 12:28 Quote
How about when searching forks for sale, adding a filter option for tapered or straight steerers?

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 at 9:50 Quote
rusmaynard wrote:
Pinkbike should have a policy regarding commercial postings. What is appropriate...

What is the point of a Store taking up space on Pink bike? Imagine if other stores follow suit. It would be unbearable! Its already a hassle to scroll through dbrooks2012 eighty deep postings that are nothing more than normal bike store adverts.

Nothing wrong with bike store adverts but is this the place for it? I don't think so. You pay nothing for advertising and give nothing in return - its not like you are posting an unusual offering due to some business event - that would make sense.

dbrooks2012 has 81 active postings that are all just normal commercial advertising! Ridiculous!

100% agree! Frigging annoying seeing the same dozens of posts from dbrooks2012 day after day at the top of the list (great way to ensure I never step foot in your store, though)

Posted: Feb 3, 2017 at 7:26 Quote
radek wrote:
Fumare wrote:

Have a fully completed profile. Sellers are reluctant to buy from someone with no info, photos, location on a profile.

Also, check the date the bike was 'posted'...the old posts are not removed and sit out there indefinitely - they should have a process to remove anything that hasn't been refreshed/updated for more than 3 or 4 months. I usually don't bother with anything older than a couple of months.

Posted: Feb 4, 2017 at 9:10 Quote
How do we report unethical sellers?

Posted: Feb 12, 2017 at 15:57 Quote
Seems like I have to keep reposting my item for sale every few days?? Suggestions??

O+
Posted: Feb 13, 2017 at 6:59 Quote
Hi!
I'm a forum Noob, and will try to refrain from embarrassing myself.

I'm involved in a BST transaction with a user who's account was suspended from pinkbike in the middle of our transaction.
Is there any way I can figure out what his account was terminated for?
(Reason:Comment spam autoban, but what does that mean?)
Is there any way I can get a transcript of our conversation history?

Should I be worried about this transaction?

Sorry for stupid out of place questions, any direction is appreciated.

Posted: Feb 27, 2017 at 22:08 Quote
can we enable search for sold listings?

O+
Posted: Mar 9, 2017 at 17:07 Quote
can we get a Cyclocross section. Thanks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014910
Mobile Version of Website